Current time: 19/03/2024, 05:34 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Stagecoach MCSL - Chester & Wirral Depots
Stagecoach MCSL - Chester & Wirral Depots
All info on First Wirral & Chester here.

My Flickr site http://www.flickr.com/photos/31135444@N02/
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
RE: First Chester & Wirral
not much happening here ie movements etc

any more photos of the wrexham school buses
Hi All,
Yesterday there was A Optare Solo on the 38 to West Kirby Station

Which Optare Solo is at Rock Ferry or was Yesterday?
Went past the depot a few times yesterday, no solo in there. Unless you have any pics, fleet numbers, reg plates please do not post about it, as you could be making it up for all we know.

On another note, Im sure i saw 34232 parked up in the shed the otherday, so it hasnt gone to PVS as previously mentioned! Ill be heading to PVS for spares over the next week or so and will confirm which of the P - MPUs are there currently.

I am no longer active on this forum.
Its funny you should mention that, 1142 toward NF... i had that to West Kirby on the previous trip, arriving WK at around 1100. Wasn't a solo.

I've just been told by that particular forum user, that he said it to wind people up, along with some arriva buses on routes they wern't on.. definatly no solo at Rock Ferry.

Nice looking 41/2 branded 60113 seen on the 1 today, its rare these days if its ever on the 41/2.. still dont see why they painted around the branding during its most recent paint!

At one time the service 1 could be guaranteed to get a solar but when they upped the frequency from 20 minutes to 15 minutes that was wrecked , most are still solars but seems that they dont have enough of them now to complete the whole service with Solar's .

July can not come fast enough by the sounds of it for the Chester services , passengers will be expecting some improvements then i think.
(01/06/2012 22:05)wirralbus Wrote:  At one time the service 1 could be guaranteed to get a solar but when they upped the frequency from 20 minutes to 15 minutes that was wrecked , most are still solars but seems that they dont have enough of them now to complete the whole service with Solar's .

July can not come fast enough by the sounds of it for the Chester services , passengers will be expecting some improvements then i think.
Youre right there, I love the way all the number 1 running boards say ' Vehicle type - SOLAR' on them, yet there are more boards than solars! Like the 38 says 'SCANIA', the olympians still run on them... they cant really manage can they!

(01/06/2012 20:55)P493 MBY Wrote:  Went past the depot a few times yesterday, no solo in there. Unless you have any pics, fleet numbers, reg plates please do not post about it, as you could be making it up for all we know.

On another note, Im sure i saw 34232 parked up in the shed the otherday, so it hasnt gone to PVS as previously mentioned! Ill be heading to PVS for spares over the next week or so and will confirm which of the P - MPUs are there currently.

what other withdrawn buses are still there
(02/06/2012 08:12)mic Wrote:  what other withdrawn buses are still there

34230 is in the shed missing parts. 34231 is dead, right in the middle of the yard and has been for a few weeks now. S691 BFS is at the back missing some parts. 60114 is parked on the back wall, 60109 is parked next to 34230 inside the shed also missing parts. Afaik thats about it! Will get the fleet numbers of the 3 olympians in barnsley next week,although im told 227,233 and possibly 226 are there.

Luke

(02/06/2012 14:41)P493 MBY Wrote:  
(02/06/2012 08:12)mic Wrote:  what other withdrawn buses are still there

34230 is in the shed missing parts. 34231 is dead, right in the middle of the yard and has been for a few weeks now. S691 BFS is at the back missing some parts. 60114 is parked on the back wall, 60109 is parked next to 34230 inside the shed also missing parts. Afaik thats about it! Will get the fleet numbers of the 3 olympians in barnsley next week,although im told 227,233 and possibly 226 are there.

Luke

ok thanks

User(s) browsing this thread: 21 Guest(s)