Current time: 18/04/2024, 20:32 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

N659EKD
N659EKD
About 3pm today I saw a Wright's-bodied B10M refuelling at Tescos in Litherland. It was some distance away from me but I am fairly sure that it was one of the ex-CMT ones. What intrigued me was that it had had a repaint into MTL colours but was still lacking decals and fleet numbers. As far as I can recall this vehicle never operated for MTL but did operate for Stagecoach in Yorkshire before it was purchased by Peoplesbus. Was I seeing things?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
RE: N659EKD
(20/10/2014 16:12)Barney Wrote:  About 3pm today I saw a Wright's-bodied B10M refuelling at Tescos in Litherland. It was some distance away from me but I am fairly sure that it was one of the ex-CMT ones. What intrigued me was that it had had a repaint into MTL colours but was still lacking decals and fleet numbers. As far as I can recall this vehicle never operated for MTL but did operate for Stagecoach in Yorkshire before it was purchased by Peoplesbus. Was I seeing things?

I've just read Mathias's Peoplesbus post which has answered my own question and reassured me that I am not losing my grip on reality. I agree that in every respect it looks like an MTL vehicle but never was.
Find all posts by this user
RE: N659EKD
It's now owned by Presidential Travel, it looks like they're now using the former MTL livery minus logos as their bus livery.

busambassador on Instagram, Flickr & TikTok | Merseyside Buses on YouTube
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user

User(s) browsing this thread: