Forum | Merseyside Dennis Dart Website
N659EKD - Printable Version

+- Forum | Merseyside Dennis Dart Website (http://dartslf.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Buses (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Buses: Preservation (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: N659EKD (/showthread.php?tid=891)

N659EKD - Barney - 20/10/2014 16:12

About 3pm today I saw a Wright's-bodied B10M refuelling at Tescos in Litherland. It was some distance away from me but I am fairly sure that it was one of the ex-CMT ones. What intrigued me was that it had had a repaint into MTL colours but was still lacking decals and fleet numbers. As far as I can recall this vehicle never operated for MTL but did operate for Stagecoach in Yorkshire before it was purchased by Peoplesbus. Was I seeing things?

RE: N659EKD - Barney - 20/10/2014 16:19

(20/10/2014 16:12)Barney Wrote:  About 3pm today I saw a Wright's-bodied B10M refuelling at Tescos in Litherland. It was some distance away from me but I am fairly sure that it was one of the ex-CMT ones. What intrigued me was that it had had a repaint into MTL colours but was still lacking decals and fleet numbers. As far as I can recall this vehicle never operated for MTL but did operate for Stagecoach in Yorkshire before it was purchased by Peoplesbus. Was I seeing things?

I've just read Mathias's Peoplesbus post which has answered my own question and reassured me that I am not losing my grip on reality. I agree that in every respect it looks like an MTL vehicle but never was.

RE: N659EKD - R557 ABA - 20/10/2014 16:44

It's now owned by Presidential Travel, it looks like they're now using the former MTL livery minus logos as their bus livery.