Forum | Merseyside Dennis Dart Website

Full Version: N659EKD
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
About 3pm today I saw a Wright's-bodied B10M refuelling at Tescos in Litherland. It was some distance away from me but I am fairly sure that it was one of the ex-CMT ones. What intrigued me was that it had had a repaint into MTL colours but was still lacking decals and fleet numbers. As far as I can recall this vehicle never operated for MTL but did operate for Stagecoach in Yorkshire before it was purchased by Peoplesbus. Was I seeing things?
(20/10/2014 16:12)Barney Wrote: [ -> ]About 3pm today I saw a Wright's-bodied B10M refuelling at Tescos in Litherland. It was some distance away from me but I am fairly sure that it was one of the ex-CMT ones. What intrigued me was that it had had a repaint into MTL colours but was still lacking decals and fleet numbers. As far as I can recall this vehicle never operated for MTL but did operate for Stagecoach in Yorkshire before it was purchased by Peoplesbus. Was I seeing things?

I've just read Mathias's Peoplesbus post which has answered my own question and reassured me that I am not losing my grip on reality. I agree that in every respect it looks like an MTL vehicle but never was.
It's now owned by Presidential Travel, it looks like they're now using the former MTL livery minus logos as their bus livery.
Reference URL's