Current time: 29/06/2024, 03:23 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Closed 
Impera Bus & Coach
RE: Impera Bus & Coach
(05/07/2013 13:33)R557 ABA Wrote:  Daniel Johnson was fortunate to catch up with the Versa yesterday, we did note the Mobitec LED's are programmed with West Kirkby instead of Kirby.

http://www.thenorthwestbusblog.co.uk/201...-vice.html

Sorry they came pre-programmed, most of our destination equipment is Hanover Displays..

Impera Are currently recruiting PCV drivers...

Mark
Find all posts by this user
That is one bus type Optare Versa that just doesnt tick any boxes for me , it just reminds me of a tadpole , over the years Optare have made some weird body types like the StarRider midibus .

I did like the two previous demonstrator's that you operated .
3317 out on the 98 today

Follow me on flickr
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Caught the Versa demonstrator on the 39 for the first time yesterday, even though it was 20 min late, i was quite impressed with it, quite spacious inside unlike the Darts which feel claustrophobic after that.

My Flickr site http://www.flickr.com/photos/31135444@N02/
The one good thing about demonstrator models is that they usually are set out in a way that shows the best features of a vehicle and most of the time are to a good spec .

Its interworked partner route 1A suffered serious congestion between Liverpool City Centre and Wallasey Tunnel hence it been delayed so much , unavoidable .
2568 was involved in a serious accident yesterday in Birkenhead. A car cut-up the bus in the bus lane near ASDA, causing the bus to slam on (caught on CCTV). Ambulances were called to the scene and both drivers were taken to hospital (I hope that the driver of the bus is OK). The bus is in a bad condition at the moment, having sustained damage to its body and axle; I'm not sure if it's going to be fixed or not yet.

View my new Flickr Wave Updated!
I sampled the network of services again today, this time with a Merseytravel SaveAway so I wouldn't get stuck in places, sadly it wasn't a good day again, but I'll spare the details. It looks like Impera were running a little short of buses today, with two deckers being employed throughout the day on services 47 and 39 being; R317 LHK and P429 KSX.

busambassador on Instagram, Flickr & TikTok | Merseyside Buses on YouTube
I didn't catch the fleet number, but there was a bus broken down on Orrysdale Road in West Kirby around 14.15 today
I think the weather is the havoc causer at the moment , I would say the double decker usage is just to keep the services running where possible , hats off to Impera at this most testing of times .
(15/07/2013 16:34)R557 ABA Wrote:  I sampled the network of services again today, this time with a Merseytravel SaveAway so I wouldn't get stuck in places, sadly it wasn't a good day again, but I'll spare the details. It looks like Impera were running a little short of buses today, with two deckers being employed throughout the day on services 47 and 39 being; R317 LHK and P429 KSX.

Your new signature and profile picture are quite impressive!
Thread Closed 

User(s) browsing this thread: 13 Guest(s)