Forum | Merseyside Dennis Dart Website

Full Version: Impera Bus & Coach
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
With permission this thread has been created, it is to contain only that of fleet news i.e. new vehicles, withdrawn vehicles, vehicles off the road and unusual allocations, and not for the discussion of bus services and so on.
A contributor to The North West Bus Blog has just noted Volvo Olympian/Alexander Royale P426 KSX on the 39, looks like this has been out all day looking back to the older thread.
Impera Dart 2164 is now namesd Susie May or something simular im sure someone can confirm
The only photo that I managed to get of the 30...
http://www.flickr.com/photos/michael2770...otostream/
Plaxton Pointer 2 X511 UAT (2511) now features a front LED destination unit; I didn't manage to spot if it featured a side and/or back-end unit, though.
so both Duel Door Darts have got front LED's now
All buses are getting girls names, so keep watching. They all named after wives, daughters or relatives of employees.
3 deckers will be out for the golf in hoylake to help with the increased passengers. 3317, 3426, 3429
Didnt GTL use girl names on their buses? On the old Titan's "Anna-Marie" for example.
Glenvale did use both girls and boys names on the old titans, Impera believe its a personal touch and that we care about our buses they are not just money maker machines
Reference URL's