Current time: 01/07/2024, 07:09 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Closed 
Impera Bus & Coach
RE: Impera Bus & Coach
Whilst the Pulsar was due to leave today, I believe that an Optare Versa demonstrator is due in its place.

View my new Flickr Wave Updated!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
I decided to purchase one of their great value day tickets for £3.50 and sampled all the services that they currently operate on the Wirral and into Liverpool. Most of the day was pretty much okay however I did notice the 1A was running late for most of the day as well as a couple of 39's but that can't be helped with traffic, elderly passengers etc. I also saw a 1A break down in Birkenhead Bus Station as well which didn't help!

Considering I live on the 98 route I thought I would be safe in waiting for the last 98 from Liverpool at 18:18 getting me home for a reasonable time for dinner but unfortunately this last trip failed to turn up, and without money thankfully a kind Arriva driver let me travel as far as Birkenhead so I could walk home. I certainly WON'T be doing that again that's for sure!

busambassador on Instagram, Flickr & TikTok | Merseyside Buses on YouTube
(27/06/2013 15:10)R557 ABA Wrote:  I decided to purchase one of their great value day tickets for £3.50 and sampled all the services that they currently operate on the Wirral and into Liverpool. Most of the day was pretty much okay however I did notice the 1A was running late for most of the day as well as a couple of 39's but that can't be helped with traffic, elderly passengers etc. I also saw a 1A break down in Birkenhead Bus Station as well which didn't help!

Considering I live on the 98 route I thought I would be safe in waiting for the last 98 from Liverpool at 18:18 getting me home for a reasonable time for dinner but unfortunately this last trip failed to turn up, and without money thankfully a kind Arriva driver let me travel as far as Birkenhead so I could walk home. I certainly WON'T be doing that again that's for sure!

That is sad to hear, when i purchase an Impera day ticket i always make sure i get the second to last service as Impera are known for their services not turning up, it wont be too bad soon though as the 31A will run in the evenings and the 47 evening timetable will be introduced.

Follow me on flickr
Not sure that its good for a company to be known for services not turning up, that just means people will not use their services and use another company, I know I would.
Find all posts by this user
(27/06/2013 18:07)MPTE1955 Wrote:  Not sure that its good for a company to be known for services not turning up, that just means people will not use their services and use another company, I know I would.

The changes at the end of July are to provide a more reliable service. The drivers will have more running time, more recovery time and there will be extra buses operating on the 1A(31) and the 39 routes we are committed to providing a reliable bus service for local people
For the enthusiast there has been a 1950s bus delivered and I'd stored at imperas depot
(27/06/2013 15:10)R557 ABA Wrote:  I decided to purchase one of their great value day tickets for £3.50 and sampled all the services that they currently operate on the Wirral and into Liverpool. Most of the day was pretty much okay however I did notice the 1A was running late for most of the day as well as a couple of 39's but that can't be helped with traffic, elderly passengers etc. I also saw a 1A break down in Birkenhead Bus Station as well which didn't help!

Please call the the depot and ask for mark, I have reviewed the operations and there is no declared lost mileage I take it serious a driver losing mileage without good reason and not reporting it is gross misconduct and will be dealt with. Real time information (GPS) will soon be implemented and my supervisors will be able watch the buses on a screen in the traffic office and act immediately to any service issues
2671 failed again today (on the 1A), this time in the tunnel...

The expected Versa demonstrator has apparently been in service on the 1A this afternoon.

View my new Flickr Wave Updated!
(03/07/2013 18:03)KU02 YUH Wrote:  The expected Versa demonstrator has apparently been in service on the 1A this afternoon.

It was on the 39 this evening Smile

Follow me on flickr
Daniel Johnson was fortunate to catch up with the Versa yesterday, we did note the Mobitec LED's are programmed with West Kirkby instead of Kirby.

http://www.thenorthwestbusblog.co.uk/201...-vice.html

busambassador on Instagram, Flickr & TikTok | Merseyside Buses on YouTube
Thread Closed 

User(s) browsing this thread: 32 Guest(s)