Current time: 19/04/2024, 08:14 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Stagecoach MCSL - Chester & Wirral Depots
RE: Stagecoach Chester & Wirral
Stagecoach should have ordered larger new buses for the 1/2 first and used the 53/54 plate
buses on the 38/41/42 this would have fitted in with the QBP conditions of service

Cheers
Rob Day

Formerly
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(25/01/2013 16:15)Penny Return Wrote:  Stagecoach should have ordered larger new buses for the 1/2 first and used the 53/54 plate
buses on the 38/41/42 this would have fitted in with the QBP conditions of service

Well we all know what they should of done LOL but I think something may be round the corner, we need to consider that Stagecoach have done well removing a lot of older scrapheaps and we should be grateful for what they have achieved so far. Something will probably be cascaded in.

In other news, has anyone got a full list of the darts and enviros which have arrived.

The 2002 Bus Blog is about Transport in the North West of England and North Wales however we do venture further afield on some occasions - why not check out our latest content on our Website

My Flickr page can be found Here

Why not also check me out on YouTube - I play a variety of Simulation Games including Euro Truck Simulator 2 and SnowRunner
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
(25/01/2013 09:21)RSTurbo50 Wrote:  Does anyone have the Chester depot address pls....
See page 105 ;-)

[Image: 1chYP.jpg]
Ahh cheers mate found it now..
Noted 36822 on the 41,no scanias on 38/41/42

Cheers
Rob Day

Formerly
(25/01/2013 12:52)St Helens Rider Wrote:  
(25/01/2013 12:29)Penny Return Wrote:  Scanias used on the 1/2 are mainly from Chester depot,this QBP is a load of nonsence,Merseytravel are turning a blind eye to the supposed use of Modern buses

Seems to be common practice for Merseytravel to turn a blind eye to what operators are putting on QBP's. The worst example was when Arriva were putting step entrance Paladin Scanias on the 10A when that QBP first started.

And there are still Olympians regularly on the 86s!
(25/01/2013 16:54)Penny Return Wrote:  Noted 36822 on the 41,no scanias on 38/41/42

S813 AEH was on the 38 around 12.45 in birkenhead new ferry bound today

I am no longer active on this forum.
Thought it was about time I updated the Fleetlist.
http://dartslf.com/fleetlists/stagecoach...nd-wirral/

Any mistakes or additions, please leave a comment. Also anyone know the layouts of any of the buses I have missed out on in the layout column. Be a great help.

"A lot of Enviro200's are missing on the list at the moment, if you know of any not on the list and what depot they operate at, feel free to leave a comment" Wave

The 2002 Bus Blog is about Transport in the North West of England and North Wales however we do venture further afield on some occasions - why not check out our latest content on our Website

Why not also check me out on YouTube - I play a variety of Simulation Games including Euro Truck Simulator 2 and SnowRunner
(25/01/2013 21:52)YJ09 FWE Wrote:  Thought it was about time I updated the Fleetlist.
http://dartslf.com/fleetlists/stagecoach...nd-wirral/

Any mistakes or additions, please leave a comment. Also anyone know the layouts of any of the buses I have missed out on in the layout column. Be a great help.

"A lot of Enviro200's are missing on the list at the moment, if you know of any not on the list and what depot they operate at, feel free to leave a comment" Wave

Scania L113CRL Ultralows R874 ERE, R877 ERE, R810 NVT, R811 NVT, S813 AEH and R440 ALS appear to have been missed off, although theyre all still plodding on. Not sure if R439 ALS is still here, not seen it! Not sure on the new fleet numbers, not much point learning them as theyll be gone in a few weeks!

Oh and S351 MFP, 354 MFP are RF based not CH, unless theyve transfered in the past week :P

I am no longer active on this forum.
(25/01/2013 22:11)R874 ERE Wrote:  Scania L113CRL Ultralows R874 ERE, R877 ERE, R810 NVT, R811 NVT, S813 AEH and R440 ALS appear to have been missed off, although theyre all still plodding on. Not sure if R439 ALS is still here, not seen it! Not sure on the new fleet numbers, not much point learning them as theyll be gone in a few weeks!

Oh and S351 MFP, 354 MFP are RF based not CH, unless theyve transfered in the past week :P

I thought all of the ultralows went from RF. I'll add them shortly and change the s-mfp's to RF as well. Thanks for that. I'm expecting a lot of comments about vehicles being in the wrong depot and missing or no longer there. LOL

User(s) browsing this thread: