Current time: 18/04/2024, 22:09 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Maghull Coaches
RE: Maghull Coaches
Noted on schools in Southport yesterday was King Long BK63ZSO
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(08/05/2017 16:37)E208 WBG Wrote:  Is the open top Atlantean still on site or has it been scrapped

Now in Thailand.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/gam-images...D3E-VMBxhC
Surprised that Maghull Coaches now run routes 608 and 702 in Wirral

Follow me on flickr
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
In service this morning ,freshly painted into livery, was ex-Preston Bus and Stagecoach PO56JDJ. Have they bought the other one of this pair?
I believe they have got both yes

buses7675
http://dartslf.com/

Light up, light up as if you have a choice,
Even if you cannot hear my voice.
I'll be right beside you dear.
I’m aware that Maghull also have some Plaxton Centro VDL SB220, 2 currently I think.. Starting to build up quite a nice looking fleet to be fair

Been hating Urban 90's since 2001Dodgy
(15/05/2018 22:26)Neoplan N4009 Wrote:  I’m aware that Maghull also have some Plaxton Centro VDL SB220, 2 currently I think.. Starting to build up quite a nice looking fleet to be fair

Single decks are Scania Omni YN56NNF, Plaxtons YJ58FFD/FFN , King Long BK63ZSO plus the two East Lancs Esteems PO56JDF/JFK, Note JDF was parked in Red Kite's yard on 1/5/18, hope the above os of interest
(16/05/2018 11:43)wimdebusse Wrote:  Single decks are Scania Omni YN56NNF, Plaxtons YJ58FFD/FFN , King Long BK63ZSO plus the two East Lancs Esteems PO56JDF/JFK, Note JDF was parked in Red Kite's yard on 1/5/18, hope the above os of interest

Cheers mate!

Been hating Urban 90's since 2001Dodgy
I don't think SIG 9881, open-top DAF/President dating from summer 1999, has been mentioned before. By process of elimination I am assuming this must be the former T202 XBV, since buslistsontheweb lists the only T-registered batches as T130-139 AUA and T202-220 XBV, and DVLA still has all of these under their original registrations except T131 AUA and T202/205/206 XBV, the other three of which are already accounted for here.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Just seen ex Preston Scania Esteem at Liverpool South Parkway wearing incorrect registration number PA56JDF instead of PO56JDF.

User(s) browsing this thread: