Forum | Merseyside Dennis Dart Website

Full Version: Maghull Coaches
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Post all news that relates to Maghull Coaches into this thread.

Scania N113DRB/ELC Cityzen N756 OAP has recently been converted to partly-open-top and now sports the City Explorer livery for this company's "open-top tour" in Liverpool. Two double-deckers of this type are now like this - this one and N757 OAP.

(Credit to a source on Facebook for this information.)
An A reg open topper with branding for City Explorer Liverpool has just came down Winsford High Street.
A reg decker did not know they had one?
They did once have an X-reg Atlantean whose registration began with A, so at a quick glance could conceivably be mistaken for an A-reg:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/salford_ian/2945631464/

Could it have been that one?

It is currently shown on DVLA as "Unlicensed with Keeper Change" (first time I've seen this status), with a liability date of 15/08/2012, so sounds as though it has recently changed hands.
What body is that deffo not Willowbrook not seen this for a long time
(30/08/2012 21:50)Quackdave Wrote: [ -> ]They did once have an X-reg Atlantean whose registration began with A, so at a quick glance could conceivably be mistaken for an A-reg:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/salford_ian/2945631464/

Could it have been that one?

It is currently shown on DVLA as "Unlicensed with Keeper Change" (first time I've seen this status), with a liability date of 15/08/2012, so sounds as though it has recently changed hands.

Aye, I t was this one!
(30/08/2012 22:15)P450 SWX Wrote: [ -> ]What body is that deffo not Willowbrook not seen this for a long time

It actually is a Willowbrook - but with a non-original upper deck windscreen, which looks Alexander to me.
What have Maghull aquired for The public service route they have got?
(31/08/2012 18:10)P450 SWX Wrote: [ -> ]What have Maghull aquired for The public service route they have got?

They can use any of their buses

From the ELC lolynes, to the Optare Spectras (all of which with working destinations in)
City Explorer BYX 185V seen head along New Ferry By-Pass towards Liverpool, stopping off at the Rock Retail Park so the driver could get a MacDonalds.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Reference URL's