Current time: 29/03/2024, 09:29 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Stagecoach MCSL - Chester & Wirral Depots
RE: Stagecoach Chester & Wirral
(15/11/2016 10:31)PO59 MXJ Wrote:  D158FYM was supposed to be going to the Heritage Fleet. 17021/111/201 and all the darts mentioned with the execption of 34741 are in Gillmoss

34741 is actually in Gillmoss
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Travelled on 37441 on the 2 from Birkenhead to Liverpool today. Are these buses regulars on the route as it is the first that I have seen?

All time rail mileage travelled 327264 miles
(19/11/2016 19:03)childwallblues Wrote:  Travelled on 37441 on the 2 from Birkenhead to Liverpool today. Are these buses regulars on the route as it is the first that I have seen?
Yes Dave they are regulars on the 2 from Chester depot,shared with gold buses from Rock Ferry

Cheers
Rob Day

Formerly
I have been told that the land on Liverpool Road has been sold for student developments so Stagecoach will have to move. Where is the question?
There was major delays today on routes from the south into chester.

This caused problems to PR1 , which could be problematic if there is no regulation in Chester city Centre with all the buses becoming stuck at one of the route , the same could apply to PR2 in Sealand Road.
(21/11/2016 17:17)iMarkeh Wrote:  I have been told that the land on Liverpool Road has been sold for student developments so Stagecoach will have to move. Where is the question?

Ive not heard anything, but if I were operating a bus company & was looking for new premises for a garage, the two choices would be Sealand Road industrial estate (Chester), or a similar location in/around Ellesmere Port.
(21/11/2016 17:44)wirralbus Wrote:  There was major delays today on routes from the south into chester.

This caused problems to PR1 , which could be problematic if there is no regulation in Chester city Centre with all the buses becoming stuck at one of the route , the same could apply to PR2 in Sealand Road.

I'd guess that the problems we're weather related-it's been grim out there today!

Have to say that the buses I used today (1,2 and X8) we're all bang on time, which given the rubbish weather, is pretty darn good-thanks drivers!
(21/11/2016 18:42)Turbostar Wrote:  Ive not heard anything, but if I were operating a bus company & was looking for new premises for a garage, the two choices would be Sealand Road industrial estate (Chester), or a similar location in/around Ellesmere Port.

There's plenty of brown land in ellesmere down oil sites road which is large enough to have a new depot heater raaly doesn't need anymore student accommodation give the old Anglian windows building has been rebuilt in to said acconadatiin plus the new build in hunters street which the government over turned CWaC planning rejection

[Image: 28219738595_5f67980003_m.jpg]
I think most people would say the Chester depot is too tight for space for comfort.

A depot in Ellesmere Port will be detrimental to the reliability of early services on Chester routes.

This would produce a dearth of early morning services between Ellesmere Port and Chester which may not really be needed for the amount of passengers at that time of the day. Followed by a procession of empty buses as well.
I personally say put something down Sealand Road but have an outstation in Eport for the 6 and for an X2. IT would also maybe allow them to do some schools in that area too. I think it does need to be in Chester for the early Blacons though there is talk that Stagecoach are pulling Blacons for Arriva due to an agreement about the 2. It could be false but that is the roumer flying around.

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)