Current time: 25/04/2024, 09:51 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Closed 
Arriva North West - Speke Depot (Old Closed Thread)
RE: Arriva North West - Speke Depot
Not reportable in the opinion of some but it is in my eyes. I say report them whilst you can because the route will be as dull as dish water next year when the new buses arrive. Then Geminis will be worth reporting!
Yesterdays offering on the 79 was Commanders 2597, 2582, 2579 and one other which I did not get the number of. Also on the route were Enviro 4556 and a B7.

All time rail mileage travelled 327264 miles
Find all posts by this user
If it was unusual then it would of been fine but its like me reporting seeing a Pulsar on the 10A

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
(05/10/2016 07:35)T42 PVM Wrote:  If it was unusual then it would of been fine but its like me reporting seeing a Pulsar on the 10A
You have your opinions and I have mine.
It is interesting that you do not comment on other depot threads where similar postings occur. I will take heart that you show interest in my postings.
I have been posting on the site since it started in 2002 and consider myself a responsible poster compared with some of the trash posted in that time.

All time rail mileage travelled 327264 miles
(05/10/2016 05:18)childwallblues Wrote:  Not reportable in the opinion of some but it is in my eyes. I say report them whilst you can because the route will be as dull as dish water next year when the new buses arrive. Then Geminis will be worth reporting!
Yesterdays offering on the 79 was Commanders 2597, 2582, 2579 and one other which I did not get the number of. Also on the route were Enviro 4556 and a B7.

So in your opinion new buses will be as dull as dishwater,i don`t think anyone riding on a 15 year old Volvo or Daf would agree,not that Speke has anything that old allocated apart form the handfull of ex London cast offs ,as stated many times here the 41 Gemini`s are not sufficeint to cover the 79 and 82 pvr now,buses displaced from Speke at that point will replace older stock at other depots.
Anyhow, on a different note..

Not sure on which one but one of the DAF DB250/Geminis appeared to have packed up on the 81 in the middle of the Rocket junction before, under the flyover so not blocking motorway traffic but very stuck! Not the best place ever to break down.

buses7675
http://dartslf.com/

Light up, light up as if you have a choice,
Even if you cannot hear my voice.
I'll be right beside you dear.
(05/10/2016 13:17)buses7675 Wrote:  Anyhow, on a different note..

Not sure on which one but one of the DAF DB250/Geminis appeared to have packed up on the 81 in the middle of the Rocket junction before, under the flyover so not blocking motorway traffic but very stuck! Not the best place ever to break down.

The Geminis are Volvo B7s
I stand corrected!

buses7675
http://dartslf.com/

Light up, light up as if you have a choice,
Even if you cannot hear my voice.
I'll be right beside you dear.
I saw last Saturday that the Geminis on route 500 had been refurbished. This may well have been reported here at the time but I must have missed it. The one I rode was 4478.
(08/10/2016 22:51)Metroline1511 Wrote:  I saw last Saturday that the Geminis on route 500 had been refurbished. This may well have been reported here at the time but I must have missed it. The one I rode was 4478.

Yes, you will have missed it then. Heres a link to reports of talk of the route and deckers http://dartslf.com/forum/showthread.php?...7#pid93067 and then read a few of the pages. At the time it was only a rumour that an admin heard but was soon confirmed as true.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
(28/09/2016 16:51)wirralbus Wrote:  Very inconsistent i would say to have multiple different double deckers on the route , put it this way if that had happened in london TfL would be coming down heavily on Arriva , just be glad that system hasnt started here yet.

Its a case of standards in Liverpool are not the same as the higher standards in London , some may argue differently.

That is not the case .. many London routes see a mix off different aged buses ... TfL are not that bothered.Some garages try to stick the correct batches on the respective routes ... others don't bother.
Thread Closed 

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)