Current time: 25/04/2024, 11:52 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Stagecoach MCSL - Chester & Wirral Depots
RE: Stagecoach Chester & Wirral
I think the late Eport terminator should continue to Chester. Chester is where the nightlife is and where people will want to go. Cut off COaks, Stanney Grange and Upton and go direct from Eport to Chester like X2.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(10/09/2016 13:53)iMarkeh Wrote:  I think the late Eport terminator should continue to Chester. Chester is where the nightlife is and where people will want to go. Cut off COaks, Stanney Grange and Upton and go direct from Eport to Chester like X2.

Does Chester have a nightlife anymore!

[Image: 28219738595_5f67980003_m.jpg]
(05/09/2016 07:42)R557 ABA Wrote:  The Enviro200 MMCs are on the 2.

This is excellent news, as it means we can ride one from Liverpool to the Wirral!

https://www.flickr.com/photos/130120190@...3TU-Kkd7qe
Trident X272NNO heading to Rock Ferry??? Spotted at A41 at Little Sutton by Hollywood car Dealer just few mins ago and sorry not into service on destsnation screen.
It sounds from the letters page of the Wirral Globe that there was no consultation with regards the rerouting of the 38 and the 2 through port Sunlight village and some of the villagers are a bit incensed .
The 38 is covered by the 22 and who cares about the 2 going through port Sunlight really?? Its a bus service!
(15/09/2016 01:15)wirralbus Wrote:  It sounds from the letters page of the Wirral Globe that there was no consultation with regards the rerouting of the 38 and the 2 through port Sunlight village and some of the villagers are a bit incensed .

So hold on a minute...

The same people who where previously moaning that there where no bus services going through Port Sunlight, are now moaning that there are regular services going through the village?

And the Golds are hardly loud and disturbing, not compared to some of the old Leylands that previously served the area. And besides that, the 2 finishes at around 8pm anyway.

Ahh the general public never fail to amuse me!
Think its more to do with the service running on roads previously unserved by buses until the 38 appeared then six or so weeks later the 2 turns up on there doorstep as well , what next the 41 and 42 .
(15/09/2016 12:40)wirralbus Wrote:  Think its more to do with the service running on roads previously unserved by buses until the 38 appeared then six or so weeks later the 2 turns up on there doorstep as well , what next the 41 and 42 .

I was wondering whether one of either the 41 or 42 would end up going via Port Sunlight, or is that a bit overkill then?
Enviro400 on the X8 this afternoon, seen in Bromborough heading to Chester, no I.d sorry, 1504 ex Liverpool.

User(s) browsing this thread: 16 Guest(s)