Current time: 23/04/2024, 07:28 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Stagecoach MCSL - Chester & Wirral Depots
RE: Stagecoach Chester & Wirral
MP Alison McGovern is now involved in the Port Sunlight bus dispute after a resident wrote to her.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Had a feeling we'd see deckers again in Runcorn!
Looking at the timetable, the last X2 gets into Runcorn at 19:04. The last departs Runcorn at 18:15. Does that mean the last bus is running dead back to Chester?
(05/09/2016 14:38)DVG526 Wrote:  MP Alison McGovern is now involved in the Port Sunlight bus dispute after a resident wrote to her.

What's the resident disputing?

[Image: 28219738595_5f67980003_m.jpg]
(05/09/2016 16:15)telf23 Wrote:  Looking at the timetable, the last X2 gets into Runcorn at 19:04. The last departs Runcorn at 18:15. Does that mean the last bus is running dead back to Chester?

I would think so. The first one from Frodsham on weekdays also runs empty from Chester.

The first day of the new timetables is causing some passenger angst! Merseytravel don't appear to have updated the information at their stops (certainly that @ Sir Thomas Street hasn't been changed). People are waiting for non-existant buses!
(05/09/2016 16:35)Turbostar Wrote:  I would think so. The first one from Frodsham on weekdays also runs empty from Chester.

The first day of the new timetables is causing some passenger angst! Merseytravel don't appear to have updated the information at their stops (certainly that @ Sir Thomas Street hasn't been changed). People are waiting for non-existant buses!

I think I remember someone tweeting MCSL regarding that for which MSCL retweeted merseytravel, looks like someones dragging their heels

(05/09/2016 16:35)Turbostar Wrote:  I would think so. The first one from Frodsham on weekdays also runs empty from Chester.

What time is the first 21 from frodsham ever evening? Maybe it's interworked?
(05/09/2016 18:30)telf23 Wrote:  What time is the first 21 from frodsham ever evening? Maybe it's interworked?

The evening service originates in Chester. Nothing stopping the same bus dropping on that diagram though after running back from Frodsham.
(05/09/2016 16:35)chester285 Wrote:  What's the resident disputing?

Noisy buses passing their house
(05/09/2016 21:44)DVG526 Wrote:  Noisy buses passing their house

Some people have nothing better to do

User(s) browsing this thread: 9 Guest(s)