Current time: 26/04/2024, 10:28 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Stagecoach MCSL - Chester & Wirral Depots
RE: Stagecoach Chester & Wirral
(22/08/2016 14:45)mbonwick Wrote:  Confirmed on latest fleetcard that 37440-4 have gone to Chester, with 36805-7 going to Rock Ferry.

36807 still at Chester had it on 36's yesterday...new MMC's not moved yet either
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(23/08/2016 02:08)E208 WBG Wrote:  36807 still at Chester had it on 36's yesterday...new MMC's not moved yet either

Are any of the MMCs having any route branding applied, as 36805 is branded for the 16

[Image: 28219738595_5f67980003_m.jpg]
Obviously covering for a break down this afternoon was 18156 Ribble liveried Trident out on 1 from Chester-Birkenhead seen at Cheshire Oaks heading towards Birkenhead at about 17:10
Not sure which vehicle it was, but it was an old Scannia running the last outbound 38A of the day and it had its windscreen wipers pointing up - as in sticking up above the bus. It looked like a massive aerial as I approached it in the dark in my car, but no, it was a wiper. I can't even imagine how that happened!
(22/08/2016 21:56)iMarkeh Wrote:  x8 has time changes. Sp1/2 will probably be Flintshire Versas have arrived therefore mayby increase to 30 min

Flintshire council meet early September to discuss the SP1/2 and its future

Sp1/2 is now running both ways not 2 to mold and 1 to port. No more convatec starters. I dont know why but SC are operating more services than GHA like later services. It is weird
90 minute gap during some of the timetable and all services to serve Deeside Industrial Park Zone 3, so looks like the PVR may remain at 2 or increase to 3.
https://tis-kml-stagecoach.s3.amazonaws....KASP01.pdf
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Does anyone know when the 5 MMCs are transferring from Rockferry to chester

(30/08/2016 16:57)chester285 Wrote:  Does anyone know when the 5 MMCs are transferring from Rockferry to chester

When they have gathered all the dust in Rock Ferry's yard
Sure someone said their going next week, just being held back for new Regs that start Sep 1st

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user

User(s) browsing this thread: 14 Guest(s)