Current time: 20/04/2024, 05:43 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Stagecoach MCSL - Chester & Wirral Depots
RE: Stagecoach Chester & Wirral
(05/08/2016 18:19)wirralbus Wrote:  Is the 38 still going to operate from Bromborough to West Kirby .

Croft Retail to West Kirby is the plan
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Why cant Chester operate some early Satudays? Or even just do them as Eport to Chester. Saturdays is not much less of a working day than Monday - Friday. Shops are open just as early on Saturday. What a joke unless SC has a sneaky change up its sleeve like what I suggested.
(05/08/2016 20:50)iMarkeh Wrote:  Why cant Chester operate some early Satudays? Or even just do them as Eport to Chester. Saturdays is not much less of a working day than Monday - Friday. Shops are open just as early on Saturday. What a joke unless SC has a sneaky change up its sleeve like what I suggested.

Chester are full now with the extra work hence why the 6 may be coming to RF from september...i believe chester are doing 1 or 2 workings on the new 2 but who knows for sure
(05/08/2016 21:00)E208 WBG Wrote:  Chester are full now with the extra work hence why the 6 may be coming to RF from september...i believe chester are doing 1 or 2 workings on the new 2 but who knows for sure

Surely transferring 6 to Rf is going to incur a fair bit of dead mileage, and I think thought that the extra services were only temporary or have they registered them full stop now

[Image: 28219738595_5f67980003_m.jpg]
(05/08/2016 21:00)E208 WBG Wrote:  Chester are full now with the extra work hence why the 6 may be coming to RF from september...i believe chester are doing 1 or 2 workings on the new 2 but who knows for sure

I was told Chester is taking all extra 2s. It was said earlier in this chat. SC need an outstation in EPort for the late/early 1s, 6s and 36s. I am sure Eport can have a small space available for them. People have already said RF is like one or two buses from full and the additional Enviro200s are arriving there shortly so that is silly I think. In ail fairness, if SC took away Gold from 2 and said where gold buses are available they will be put on then the odd journey can be done by Chester.

There is a Not Saturday X2 and if that bus was brought out earlier it could do an earlier 2 Chester - Eport and return before starting the X2. The Trident which is used on the S1 schooldays could be plonked on a 2 from chester to Eport for a short time in the morning then go back to whatever it normally does.
(06/08/2016 02:46)iMarkeh Wrote:  I was told Chester is taking all extra 2s. It was said earlier in this chat. SC need an outstation in EPort for the late/early 1s, 6s and 36s. I am sure Eport can have a small space available for them. People have already said RF is like one or two buses from full and the additional Enviro200s are arriving there shortly so that is silly I think. In ail fairness, if SC took away Gold from 2 and said where gold buses are available they will be put on then the odd journey can be done by Chester.

There is a Not Saturday X2 and if that bus was brought out earlier it could do an earlier 2 Chester - Eport and return before starting the X2. The Trident which is used on the S1 schooldays could be plonked on a 2 from chester to Eport for a short time in the morning then go back to whatever it normally does.

The 6 was not going to be coming to RF but it look like it might be now...but if it does it be likely a set pannel of drivers from our depot.

I believe there is only 2 duties on the 2 that chester are operating but i dont know what trips,
I suspect Chester will do 2 finishes chester 2033 & 2103 (with no return) and from chester 0630 & 0700 (start chester end) so i suspect journies that the 2 boards chester will do

Looking at that the first 2 trips from Chester and the last 2 into Chester should in theory be Chester Operated
It does seem now that with the rerouting of the 2 between Birkenhead and New Chester Road / Bolton Road that one it opens new links up but also hopefully trying to drag some passengers away from Merseyrail on price .
Its been reported on another site, that the E200MMCs in Rock Ferry are actually to be transferred to Chester in exchange for their Enviro200s
[/align]

(06/08/2016 10:06)chester285 Wrote:  Its been reported on another site, that the E200MMCs in Rock Ferry are actually to be transferred to Chester in exchange for their Enviro200s
[/align]

There are all sorts of rumours flying around at the moment regarding the MMCs..but it is likely keep MMCs at one depot and standard 200's at another makes it easier for the engineers that way
(06/08/2016 12:35)E208 WBG Wrote:  There are all sorts of rumours flying around at the moment regarding the MMCs..but it is likely keep MMCs at one depot and standard 200's at another makes it easier for the engineers that way

Makes sense to be honest, does anyone know how likely stagecoach are going to register the SP1/2 1,2 X1 as their own routes rather than in the emergency contract

User(s) browsing this thread: 11 Guest(s)