Current time: 19/03/2024, 03:24 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Stagecoach MCSL - Chester & Wirral Depots
RE: Stagecoach Chester & Wirral
(25/07/2016 13:18)E208 WBG Wrote:  37440 is parked in Rock Ferry Depot today

2nd MMC has arrived at Rock Ferry today being SN16 ORZ presume its 37441
So both ORX and ORZ are now on site
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
17491 is on 471/2 today
(26/07/2016 10:32)wirralbus Wrote:  With Stagecoach seeing a service in Runcorn , Widnes and Warrington only seem natural to be conquered .

It could happen, but their current level of service in Runcorn only involves 1 route which only just nudges its way into the area.
(26/07/2016 14:57)Valandil Wrote:  It could happen, but their current level of service in Runcorn only involves 1 route which only just nudges its way into the area.

It may only nudge its way in, but in all fairness, it serves the busiest part. Maybe not anytime soon, but I can see some Liverpool services finding their way through to be honest
(26/07/2016 18:55)Dentonian Wrote:  Hmm! That puts paid to the theory that anything that didn't leave Falkirk by Friday evening, would be "locked in" until after the holidays.

Sometimes they stop off en route in Leyland in a storage yard run by the firm who deliver them.
According to merseytravel site, the West Kirby - Heswall section of the 38 is being withdrawn from September
(28/07/2016 22:48)N271CKB Wrote:  According to merseytravel site, the West Kirby - Heswall section of the 38 is being withdrawn from September

Indeed it is I think one of avons routes may be going that way...its all in line for January bus review.

Other changes is 41/41A/42 time changes

As noted via cheshire council bus changes page there are big changes to 1/2 routes

1 timetable adjustments and N1 restarting (4th September)

2 diverted via port sunlight and times changed to cover part of Arriva withrawn service (this will mark the end of the QBP) from what I can gather the 2 is going to go a similar route as 38/38A from New Chester Rd/Bolton Rd to Birkenhead Bus Stn via Port Sunlight and Bebington (but plans do change)
(29/07/2016 06:43)E208 WBG Wrote:  Indeed it is I think one of avons routes may be going that way...its all in line for January bus review.

Other changes is 41/41A/42 time changes

As noted via cheshire council bus changes page there are big changes to 1/2 routes

1 timetable adjustments and N1 restarting (4th September)

2 diverted via port sunlight and times changed to cover part of Arriva withrawn service (this will mark the end of the QBP) from what I can gather the 2 is going to go a similar route as 38/38A from New Chester Rd/Bolton Rd to Birkenhead Bus Stn via Port Sunlight and Bebington (but plans do change)

It will be good to see the official workings as SC have not given any info out yet and only CWAC have info advertised so I look foreward to seeing exact workings. I personally think the 2 needs cutting back to Epot and the old Service 3 needs bringing back from Rivacre to Chester via Hope Farm.
According to Steven Knight Media Enviro200s 36071 and 36072 have transferred to Stagecoach Yorkshire
If this alteration does take place to the service 2 are we looking at the beginning of the end for the 38 as a through route and it just becoming a Birkenhead - West Kirby service .

User(s) browsing this thread: 7 Guest(s)