Current time: 18/04/2024, 20:40 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Stagecoach MCSL - Chester & Wirral Depots
RE: Stagecoach Chester & Wirral
1/2 Timetable change from the same date Arriva pull off

PC1033334/196 - GLENVALE TRANSPORT LTD T/A STAGECOACH MERSEYSIDE, GILMOSS DEPOT, EAST LANCASHIRE ROAD, LIVERPOOL, L11 0BB
Variation Accepted: Operating between Chester Bus Exchange and Liverpool Sir Thomas Street given service number 2/1 effective from 04-Sep-2016. To amend Timetable.

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(12/07/2016 17:40)T42 PVM Wrote:  1/2 Timetable change from the same date Arriva pull off

PC1033334/196 - GLENVALE TRANSPORT LTD T/A STAGECOACH MERSEYSIDE, Gillmoss DEPOT, EAST LANCASHIRE ROAD, LIVERPOOL, L11 0BB
Variation Accepted: Operating between Chester Bus Exchange and Liverpool Sir Thomas Street given service number 2/1 effective from 04-Sep-2016. To amend Timetable.

Is the N1 making a return?
PC1033334/360 - GLENVALE TRANSPORT LTD T/A STAGECOACH MERSEYSIDE, Gillmoss DEPOT, EAST LANCASHIRE ROAD, LIVERPOOL, L11 0BB
Variation Accepted: Operating between Chester and Liverpool given service number 1/N1 effective from 05-Sep-2016. To amend Timetable.

Follow me on flickr
(12/07/2016 17:40)T42 PVM Wrote:  1/2 Timetable change from the same date Arriva pull off

PC1033334/196 - GLENVALE TRANSPORT LTD T/A STAGECOACH MERSEYSIDE, Gillmoss DEPOT, EAST LANCASHIRE ROAD, LIVERPOOL, L11 0BB

Chester depot are apparently taking arrivas share.

In regards to the N1, seems strange it says 1/N1 rather than just 1 on its own.. here's hoping!

I am no longer active on this forum.
Find all posts by this user
(12/07/2016 18:35)R879 HRF Wrote:  Chester depot are apparently taking arrivas share.

In regards to the N1, seems strange it says 1/N1 rather than just 1 on its own.. here's hoping!

How many buses will Chester need to take over

[Image: 28219738595_5f67980003_m.jpg]
(12/07/2016 19:36)chester285 Wrote:  How many buses will Chester need to take over

Arriva use 5 vehicles so given a timetable tweak, I reckon Chester will require around 4 vehicles?
(12/07/2016 20:14)Turbostar Wrote:  Arriva use 5 vehicles so given a timetable tweak, I reckon Chester will require around 4 vehicles?

Thanks for clarifying that one problem will they fit in Chester's depot as let's face it its not that big

[Image: 28219738595_5f67980003_m.jpg]
Well that confirms the Night Bus is restarting

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
http://www.cheshirewestandchester.gov.uk...anges.aspx

More info about the 1/2 and N1 changes here not sure why there saying the 2 is serving Port Sunlight afaik its on the 38 getting altered to serve there unless i am missing something...
(13/07/2016 07:29)E208 WBG Wrote:  http://www.cheshirewestandchester.gov.uk...anges.aspx

More info about the 1/2 and N1 changes here not sure why there saying the 2 is serving Port Sunlight afaik its on the 38 getting altered to serve there unless i am missing something...

Now they have full control over the 1/2 they've probably decided to try something new..

Great news about the N1.

I am no longer active on this forum.
(13/07/2016 07:47)R879 HRF Wrote:  Now they have full control over the 1/2 they've probably decided to try something new..

Great news about the N1.

Glad to see the N1 return myself

User(s) browsing this thread: 11 Guest(s)