Current time: 19/04/2024, 07:27 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Stagecoach MCSL - Chester & Wirral Depots
RE: Stagecoach Chester & Wirral
(10/06/2016 17:54)Turbostar Wrote:  That may explain the appearance of an "04" reg Dart on the 16:04 X8 from Liverpool this afternoon (running around 15 minutes late). To be fair, it was well driven & quite a fast run back down the Wirral.

34579,i was on it,gave a good run for a bus of its age engine was nicely quiet,wonder how long
ago it was replaced

Cheers
Rob Day

Formerly
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Just noted whilst passing on my way to work at 0445 this morning, Gillmoss allocated Hope University liveried Enviro400 19031 was parked inside the depot at Rock Ferry.

HTH

https://www.flickr.com/photos/dmc1947/
(13/06/2016 03:57)gka472l Wrote:  Just noted whilst passing on my way to work at 0445 this morning, Gillmoss allocated Hope University liveried Enviro400 19031 was parked inside the depot at Rock Ferry.

HTH

I can only assume it's been borrowed to cover another 400 while our tridents are at park life

I am no longer active on this forum.
(13/06/2016 07:25)R879 HRF Wrote:  I can only assume it's been borrowed to cover another 400 while our tridents are at park life

Yes - the uni's are all more or less finished for the summer now, have been for a couple of weeks - so this is not required for Hope.
Is it particularly used for a Hope service though, would of thought it was more just an advertisement?
(13/06/2016 17:25)jcksmnr Wrote:  Is it particularly used for a Hope service though, would of thought it was more just an advertisement?

Generally 19031 is used for the Liverpool Hope University shuttle services but it has been seen on other routes occasionally
Utterly random question here, there's a Stagecoach bus (not a gold one) goes past me every morning on the A41 towards Hooton around 4am,I'm assuming from Rock Ferry depot. Are there services around that start that early?
The first service 1 from Ellesmere Port to Liverpool is at 0611 , the first service from Chester is at 0645 which is a working off a service from Rock Ferry.

The first service 2 from stagecoach is from Eastham Bridle Road to Liverpool at 06.16 and from Chester to Liverpool at 06.17 .

Im not sure if Stagecoach operate a staff bus from outlying areas to get drivers into work , other than that im at a loss why the bus is around so early.
The first 41 starts at mill park 0505, leaves the depot around 4.40. Staff bus starts at 0345 and is often an enviro 200. There are a couple of drivers who regularly book the staff bus from the little Sutton area, one of which is on the early rota so usually starts work from 4-5am so it's most likely him!

I am no longer active on this forum.
It is nice to see companies still operating staff buses , was this stagecoach's idea or did they have it from the first era.

User(s) browsing this thread: 7 Guest(s)