Current time: 28/03/2024, 12:55 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Stagecoach MCSL - Chester & Wirral Depots
RE: Stagecoach Chester & Wirral
Seen SN56 AWM on the 472

Follow me on flickr
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Thats been there for months now

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
(08/05/2016 16:52)busdude Wrote:  Seen SN56 AWM on the 472

19040 been at our depot around 3 to 4 months now
Find all posts by this user
Have all the YK53 Gxx Eclipses been sold now? I know GXO is with Rambler Hastings but unsure of the others
21252 was still in gillmoss when I was there on Thursday along with 21249 I think it was.

I am no longer active on this forum.
Ah right... The listing on Bus And Coach Market says 'This item has been sold' but yet there is more than one of them and also the listing is still there... Also running the number plates through flickr only showed one not in Stagecoach colours which is the aforementioned YK53 GXO. I'm interested to see where the others go and if anything else is sold after P&R upgrade next month.
(08/05/2016 17:42)E208 WBG Wrote:  19040 been at our depot around 3 to 4 months now

Wow I did not know that, my bus knowledge has gone right out the window since having a car, thanks guys HammerHammer

Follow me on flickr
(08/05/2016 19:07)DK09 GXY Wrote:  Have all the YK53 Gxx Eclipses been sold now? I know GXO is with Rambler Hastings but unsure of the others

Also GXP too.
(08/05/2016 19:27)R879 HRF Wrote:  21252 was still in gillmoss when I was there on Thursday along with 21249 I think it was.

21249 already gone now, they went to Helms of Eastham yard along with 21251, then went down to Ensign Bus dealer few weeks ago
(08/05/2016 19:29)DK09 GXY Wrote:  Ah right... The listing on Bus And Coach Market says 'This item has been sold' but yet there is more than one of them and also the listing is still there... Also running the number plates through flickr only showed one not in Stagecoach colours which is the aforementioned YK53 GXO. I'm interested to see where the others go and if anything else is sold after P&R upgrade next month.

I think the P&R Volvos are being dispersed around the group as they are currently getting repainted in to full stagecoach livery, only time will tell, hopefully chester will keep two and get rid of then awful bluebirds

[Image: 28219738595_5f67980003_m.jpg]

User(s) browsing this thread: 9 Guest(s)