Current time: 19/04/2024, 07:09 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Stagecoach MCSL - Chester & Wirral Depots
RE: Stagecoach Chester & Wirral
(04/05/2016 19:12)DK09 GXY Wrote:  Anyone know the exact date for the Chester P&R changes? Know it's sometime in June but unsure of the date, wanna try and catch the Eclipses before theyre replaced with (imo inferior) Enviro200s

27th June - details on VOSA thread.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(04/05/2016 19:12)DK09 GXY Wrote:  Anyone know the exact date for the Chester P&R changes? Know it's sometime in June but unsure of the date, wanna try and catch the Eclipses before theyre replaced with (imo inferior) Enviro200s

27th June it says on the Vosa thread, the park and rides are gonna be know as PR1 & PR2

Follow me on flickr
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
What about PR3 and PR4? As there's currently the 30/31/32/33
Never mind, just read the other thread, they are being merged... Seems pointless in my opinion, the current buses are fine as is the current route system, the new version seems more complicated... What is everyone else's opinions?
(04/05/2016 19:37)DK09 GXY Wrote:  Never mind, just read the other thread, they are being merged... Seems pointless in my opinion, the current buses are fine as is the current route system, the new version seems more complicated... What is everyone else's opinions?

It effectively reduced the PVR and therefore costs less money to run. The Service will no longer call at Chester Station.
As far as I'm aware, the council are less involved this time around so stagecoach choose what's what.

21263 is In birkenhead paintshop.

I am no longer active on this forum.
(05/05/2016 08:44)R879 HRF Wrote:  As far as I'm aware, the council are less involved this time around so stagecoach choose what's what.

21263 is In birkenhead paintshop.

Also X8 changes around same date to serve Chester Zoo
(05/05/2016 08:53)E208 WBG Wrote:  Also X8 changes around same date to serve Chester Zoo

The fact that most councils are being obliged to make big cuts is significant here. There is a lot less funding for contracted bus services and the major players are, in some cases, stepping in to fill the gaps, exactly the opposite of what was intended when bus deregulation was first introduced thirty years ago.

Just be thankful that you don't live in Lancashire.
Cross city P&R in Chester will be similar to what already happens in Oxford , what it does do is it makes all journeys productive as such .
Does anyone know when the E200mmcs are due to arrive given the Start date a end of June or will there be a slight delay, in vehicles arriving, also are we in for a change of livery

[Image: 28219738595_5f67980003_m.jpg]

User(s) browsing this thread: 14 Guest(s)