Current time: 19/04/2024, 00:00 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Stagecoach MCSL - Chester & Wirral Depots
RE: Stagecoach Chester & Wirral
Off topic but, there's been a total lack of consistency in Easter holidays amongst schools across the country and across regions this year with some schools having gone back weeks ago and some still yet to go back. Certainly some schools in St Helens don't go back until next Monday whilst Newcastle schools went back last week. Couldn't tell you why mind!!

Anyway, back on topic...

[Image: 1chYP.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(12/04/2016 16:41)CX54 DKD Wrote:  Off topic but, there's been a total lack of consistency in Easter holidays amongst schools across the country and across regions this year with some schools having gone back weeks ago and some still yet to go back. Certainly some schools in St Helens don't go back until next Monday whilst Newcastle schools went back last week. Couldn't tell you why mind!!

Anyway, back on topic...

It would appear that catholic schools had the week following Easter off and have now gone back so this might explain some schools being back already.
(12/04/2016 18:30)Lynx Wrote:  It would appear that catholic schools had the week following Easter off and have now gone back so this might explain some schools being back already.

It just varies from authority to authority. Some would prefer to bolt it onto the end of the bank holiday weekend so it makes things tidier, whilst others would rather it be moved back so it makes the term lenghts more equal. In some cases, the Easter holiday is now referred to as the April Holiday to get around instances of early Easter.
Don't know or recall this being mentioned but LX51FML is back in chester. Spotted in depot this morning.

Follow me on Flickr. https://www.flickr.com/people/135528304@N03/
(13/04/2016 17:06)clarkethomas94 Wrote:  Don't know or recall this being mentioned but LX51FML is back in chester. Spotted in depot this morning.

I saw few days ago at Chester exchange bus station. Could be transfer here now.
(13/04/2016 17:06)clarkethomas94 Wrote:  Don't know or recall this being mentioned but LX51FML is back in chester. Spotted in depot this morning.

Post 2591 in Gillmoss thread. It got swapped with 17745 on the 1st March.
(13/04/2016 22:18)PO59 MXJ Wrote:  Post 2591 in Gillmoss thread. It got swapped with 17745 on the 1st March.

17745 is also at Chester currently. It was parked with 17491 in the bus exchange last week, it definitely was 17745as I got a photo!

I am no longer active on this forum.
(14/04/2016 01:34)R879 HRF Wrote:  17745 is also at Chester currently. It was parked with 17491 in the bus exchange last week, it definitely was 17745as I got a photo!

17745 was on 1/1A yesterday
17491 I assume!

All time rail mileage travelled 327264 miles
17272 reported at Chester depot this afternoon

I am no longer active on this forum.

User(s) browsing this thread: 6 Guest(s)