Current time: 16/04/2024, 12:51 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Stagecoach MCSL - Chester & Wirral Depots
RE: Stagecoach Chester & Wirral
The Solos are 03 reg, not 53.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Forgot to mention on Friday 2 of the Renowns VOR at Rock Ferry where picked up by 2 blue tow trucks (unsure who or where they went presume scrap??)
21122 has been used on route learning duties in Gillmoss recently
(13/12/2015 14:21)E208 WBG Wrote:  Forgot to mention on Friday 2 of the Renowns VOR at Rock Ferry where picked up by 2 blue tow trucks (unsure who or where they went presume scrap??)

If the trucks were from "Bus & Truck Services", then it's Alan Hardwick's of Barnsley...
(13/12/2015 15:26)mbonwick Wrote:  If the trucks were from "Bus & Truck Services", then it's Alan Hardwick's of Barnsley...

That's the trucks dark blue with Bus and Truck in white
https://www.flickr.com/photos/bunny400/2...otostream/

Solo 47515 repainted into the newer Stagecoach Gold livery, with branding applied for Chester service 5. Photo copyright Warren Hawkins.
If they are having route branding applied then it looks like there could be a reshuffle of duties so that the 5, 7, 9, 51 and 53 dont interwork anymore.
I've spotted two Gold branding Optare Solos heading M53 to Chester just after 2pm, I think came from Blackburn. Seem both refreshed repainted.
Services 41A\42 are entirely being Gold Enviro300 operated today, with 27257, 27261, 27266 and 27269. Which makes sense due to the availability of spare buses because of reduced frequency and PVR on the 1.
(26/12/2015 14:51)YK53 GXO Wrote:  Services 41A\42 are practically being Gold Enviro300 operated today, which makes sense due to the availability of spare buses because of reduced frequency and PVR on the 1. With 27261, 27266, 27269 being 3 of the 5 I've seen today.
Yes I noted 27269 on the 41A this morning.

All time rail mileage travelled 327264 miles

User(s) browsing this thread: 6 Guest(s)