Current time: 19/04/2024, 23:26 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Stagecoach MCSL - Chester & Wirral Depots
RE: Stagecoach Chester & Wirral
SERVICE N1
• The 0130 from Sir Thomas Street left with a full load (Most got off by Birkenhead and Bromborough leaving just a couple for Chester with no more pickup along route)
• The 0305 from Chester only picked up 2 in Chester for Ellesmere Port (No other passengers on that journey)
Hope this is some help to you
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(29/11/2015 02:07)busdude Wrote:  It's such a same with some people with night buses. I've just been to the Albert Dock with a few friends and i suggested we get the N1 to Birkenhead to get a taxi as there was no taxis at all and one of the respnses from my friends was "I would prefer to be in debt then get a bus home". I hope no one else has this frame of mind as the N1 won't last long at all

When the night buses were running in Liverpool I advised a friend of mine (a real petrol head) who was on a Christmas work's night out to get the bus home which he duly did. He made the same suggestion to several of his colleagues who laughed in his face. He got home in 35 minutes they waited over three hours in a queue in the rain for a taxi. I agree, until this mind-set is changed persuading some people to use buses is nigh impossible.
Some people have got more money than sense,I personally prefer get the bus before a taxi all the time.
They should have amended the N1 route slightly so they could use deckers, no point serving CO or the Zoo, could have just gone right at Moston lights..
(29/11/2015 12:54)DVG526 Wrote:  They should have amended the N1 route slightly so they could use deckers, no point serving CO or the Zoo, could have just gone right at Moston lights..

We never served the Zoo but I agree with Cheshire Oaks also Stanney Woods should have been missed out but that's just my opinion as a driver who done the N1 last night
(29/11/2015 13:22)E208 WBG Wrote:  We never served the Zoo but I agree with Cheshire Oaks also Stanney Woods should have been missed out but that's just my opinion as a driver who done the N1 last night

Silly question but do your managers ever listen to positive/constructive comments from drivers regarding service provision? As an outsider it does seem that Stagecoach management is prepared to listen or are all of the route and services changes thought up in an office?
(29/11/2015 14:06)Barney Wrote:  Silly question but do your managers ever listen to positive/constructive comments from drivers regarding service provision? As an outsider it does seem that Stagecoach management is prepared to listen or are all of the route and services changes thought up in an office?

Yes our managers do listern to drivers suggestions tbh
New Leather Seating and handrails have been fitted to Chester's 21259, looks a hell of a lot nicer! only thing that spoils it are the purple backs and bases to the seats.

Also there are rumours on twitter that Chester are to receive Gold Standards Buses in January

[Image: 28219738595_5f67980003_m.jpg]
Chester's vehicles will be the already mentioned ex-Midlands Gold Solos, though painted into corporate livery.
[attachment=318]
(30/11/2015 17:37)mbonwick Wrote:  Chester's vehicles will be the already mentioned ex-Midlands Gold Solos, though painted into corporate livery.

Not according to the reply From MCSL
[attachment=318]

Not sure if the attachment will show!

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

[Image: 28219738595_5f67980003_m.jpg]

User(s) browsing this thread: 15 Guest(s)