Current time: 25/04/2024, 01:55 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Stagecoach MCSL - Chester & Wirral Depots
RE: Stagecoach Chester & Wirral
Does anybody know what's the latest is with the Golds at Rock Ferry as I've heard tonight that due to the upcoming situation with Fishwicks additional vehicles are to be transfered to Preston this weekend and this could be the ex First Volvos meaning that some if not all the Golds could be entering service this coming week as replacements for the Volvos, not sure how true this is but my informent is not normally wrong
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
I've heard similar. It was mentioned earlier the golds are to launch a week Monday, but it was only hearsay.

I am no longer active on this forum.
Sure there is still one left to be delivered
(23/10/2015 22:59)PO59 MXJ Wrote:  Sure there is still one left to be delivered

If there is only one left and vehicles are needed elsewhere then surely an early Gold inauguration would be fine, using a standard Enviro300 to complete the PVR?
(23/10/2015 23:47)Enviro400 Wrote:  If there is only one left and vehicles are needed elsewhere then surely an early Gold inauguration would be fine, using a standard Enviro300 to complete the PVR?

The PVR for the routes 1/2 is 16 iirc. The other 2 are spare buses so no standard buses will end up subbed on the route .

Volvo B10BLE X117 JFV (21123) is on the 41\42 today.
Rode one of the B10BLE's (either 21120 or 21121) on the 1 this afternoon. I've got say that I was impressed, not too shabby inside, decent turn of speed and it rattled less than 4645 that I rode on the X2 before it. If they are all of this quality, it will be a shame if they are scrapped straight away!

A report on Rail UK Forums says that 34742 and 19070 are to transfer to Preston.

All time rail mileage travelled 327264 miles
Noted 34599 out on 41/42 lates, I assume thats just moved out to cover for the loss of 34742 and 19070?

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
(27/10/2015 01:09)T42 PVM Wrote:  Noted 34599 out on 41/42 lates, I assume thats just moved out to cover for the loss of 34742 and 19070?

34599 been here for a few weeks, often on 41s

User(s) browsing this thread: 17 Guest(s)