Current time: 02/05/2024, 02:40 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Arriva North West - Southport Depot
RE: Arriva North West - Southport Depot
Out side Eastbank Street there has been a notice put up regarding the 375,385 from Sunday the 19:40 from Wigan has been withdrawn and the 18;00 from Southport to Ormskirk the sign says passengers can get off the 375 and board the 395 to Wigan,Is it a coincedence that its exaclly a year since the 375,395 moved and now they are making changes to both routes ive said on here before eventually the 375 will finish at Skem and not go Wigan and the 395 will Finish at Skem too,This will also make everybody buy Dayriders which what ARRIVA want
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Marshall Dart 7653 (V653 DVU) has been on 47s (and presumably 48As too) today. What a stroke of luck for the drivers and passengers!
Wouldnt fancy being on a Marshall for the whole Southport - Liverpool journey, passengers expecting a nice pulsar and they get that thing.
I Agree Skemnational i myself am expecting Arriva to pull that stunt Mind you i do actively try to avoid the 395 these days because of its stupid route since the 313 got withdrawn..
Well we know for definite from sept the 395 isn't doing tanhouse no more so this nothing will change in skem saying from a year ago when they shut skem didn't last long
The Commander, 2624 is again on 43/6. Would make more sense to have swopped that with the Dart on the 47. I notice a lot more Pulsars run the 300 lately too, whilst Renowns are on local routes. 2722 on 42/4 today for example.
Southport's 3311 is now over the engineering pits at Jackson Street despite breaking down at Toll Bar on the way!

[Image: 1chYP.jpg]
The commander is On 43/46 but that duty goes on to 375 lates and they wouldn't want a Marshall on there too
(20/07/2012 14:17)MPTE1955 Wrote:  Wouldnt fancy being on a Marshall for the whole Southport - Liverpool journey, passengers expecting a nice pulsar and they get that thing.

Meanwhile, I Would love it! Laugh 2
(20/07/2012 20:10)Marshall Capital SLF Wrote:  
(20/07/2012 14:17)MPTE1955 Wrote:  Wouldnt fancy being on a Marshall for the whole Southport - Liverpool journey, passengers expecting a nice pulsar and they get that thing.

Meanwhile, I Would love it! Laugh 2

7653 is my last required Southport Marshall!

ANW 2283

Previously marcus T

Darting across the NW and Midlands...Smile

Starting to put a moves book together...

http://www.ipernity.com/blog/bontybermo

User(s) browsing this thread: 6 Guest(s)