Current time: 18/04/2024, 23:49 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Stagecoach MCSL - Chester & Wirral Depots
RE: Stagecoach Chester & Wirral
(25/06/2015 12:17)E208 WBG Wrote:  Any news on P&R yet?

New P&R contract due to start on 1st April 2016 IIRC; if so, expect an announcement nearer the end of the year.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(25/06/2015 19:03)mbonwick Wrote:  New P&R contract due to start on 1st April 2016 IIRC; if so, expect an announcement nearer the end of the year.

I do wonder what sort of improvements Cheshire West and Chester Council want from the next P&R contract.
CWAc have muted the possibility of hybrids on the park and rides, could be a reason why Chester had the E350 a while back, possibly testing for suitability.

I do wonder what sort of improvements Cheshire West and Chester Council want from the next P&R contract.
[/quote]

[Image: 28219738595_5f67980003_m.jpg]
I think that was more of a rumour as the area which was mention by the Chester Auto Trade centre is now a builders merchants

Clearly they've got some sort of plan, because wasn't it mentioned a while ago they've bought land on parkgate road in Chester?
[/quote]

When you say stock, do you refer to tools?

[quote='Shaun821' pid='76079' dateline='1435245829']
The number 5 frequency has been increased. This time last year it was every 30mins, then every 20mins and now its every 15. Could be due to the new housing estate being built in Huntington, obviously someone sees potential in it. Dont forget that Helms took the 45/46 off so no doubt Stagecoachs 5 is getting the revenue off them not running. Chesters engineering department is getting money invested in it, they are getting a new wash and new stock. Chester has been turned around sinse the takeover and is working at a profit, its not going to shut, dont worry.

28539 X265USH is out on route 1 heading to Liverpool just passed at A 41 brombrough just after 22.15pm, about time outing late tonight.
The old 94s are regular on lates over the last week, 28539 and 28542/3 have all been on late 1s this past week, also noted 21123 last night on around 0020 heading to birkenhead

I am no longer active on this forum.
Any news if stagecoach or anyone is doing the 15 this year in Wallasey
Somebody told me the 15 is supposed to be going ahead, but far cut back to what it was, ie shorter season and shorter hours. Whether it is or not I a different matter. If it does it will be 14166s last season..

I am no longer active on this forum.
Enviro 400s MX06 XAY (19022) and MX56 FTC (19070) are both out on the 38 today.

User(s) browsing this thread: 14 Guest(s)