Current time: 19/04/2024, 17:20 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Stagecoach MCSL - Chester & Wirral Depots
RE: Stagecoach Chester & Wirral
Don't forgot there was a smash in Wallasey tunnel too so was taking over half an hour to get through Birkenhead tunnel as it was gridlocked

I am no longer active on this forum.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
At present the union has refused the upcoming gold deal with designated drivers in effect splitting
the depot in two,which may well delay the arrival of the new 300's,or not at all

Cheers
Rob Day

Formerly
(20/06/2015 10:18)Penny Return Wrote:  At present the union has refused the upcoming gold deal with designated drivers in effect splitting
the depot in two,which may well delay the arrival of the new 300's,or not at all

Rock Ferry...No surprise there

Cheers
Rob Day

Formerly
Bumsore 28543 with a faulty demister was swopped for 24125 at rock fery depot this morning

Cheers
Rob Day

Formerly
(20/06/2015 10:34)Penny Return Wrote:  Rock Ferry...No surprise there

Stagecoach will press ahead with whatever they planned , seen it enough times in other parts of the country.

Stagecoach management is not like First's Management .
Looks like the X22 is for the chop, After all that to kick Avon of the route as well....

PC1033334/307 - GLENVALE TRANSPORT LTD T/A STAGECOACH MERSEYSIDE, GILMOSS DEPOT, EAST LANCASHIRE ROAD, LIVERPOOL, L11 0BB
Cancellation Accepted: Operating between Chester Bus Exchange and Heswall Bus Station given service number X22 effective from 30-Aug-2015.

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
(23/06/2015 16:26)bolton bus basher Wrote:  Looks like the X22 is for the chop, After all that to kick Avon of the route as well....

PC1033334/307 - GLENVALE TRANSPORT LTD T/A STAGECOACH MERSEYSIDE, Gillmoss DEPOT, EAST LANCASHIRE ROAD, LIVERPOOL, L11 0BB
Cancellation Accepted: Operating between Chester Bus Exchange and Heswall Bus Station given service number X22 effective from 30-Aug-2015.

I wonder if Avon will take it back over

Follow me on flickr
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Wouldnt be suprised if it got registered as something else and served the likes of Willaston.
I cannot see the residents of Neston being to happy, Given that Stagecoach got shot of Avon, and now they are withdrawing the service, going to leave the residents without a service

[Image: 28219738595_5f67980003_m.jpg]
(20/06/2015 13:49)wirralbus Wrote:  Stagecoach will press ahead with whatever they planned , seen it enough times in other parts of the country.

That's very true

User(s) browsing this thread: 11 Guest(s)