Current time: 27/04/2024, 13:27 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Stagecoach Manchester and Wigan
RE: Stagecoach Manchester
Spotted Enviro400 19288 operating on the 118 yesterday afternoon.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Are there any plans for any Enviro400's to move Middleton in the future?
As for AZ being short on deckers I'm led to believe their going to be at least one vehicle down for a while as the engine seized on 19111 the other week and from what I can gather it needs a complete new engine and not sure if its gone to outside contractors to be done
(22/04/2015 19:33)bolton bus basher Wrote:  The T reg Magic would be one of the 2 now running out of Middleton for use on Schools

17066 - 17068 are reinstated for use at Middleton for schools I believe
(22/04/2015 18:20)Dentonian Wrote:  Depends when it was you were travelling. Don't forget Schools and Universities were off for 2+ weeks until last weekend, and loadings are more spread out after Easter as lectures give way to exams. As regards age; HE have sent two Enviro400s to Sheffield and at least three single-deckers have been transferred out to ST/MN. In return, I believe two V reg Tridents have come from Middleton.

Just to clarify 19264. This was never intended to become a MagicBus.

But 23 of them were?
(22/04/2015 07:35)Dentonian Wrote:  Couldn't report this on the day, as the site was down, but no sooner had I read this than I went to catch a 203 into Stockport and got a double shock, as the 7 was diverted back along its old route through North Reddish thanks to resurfacing works on Mill Lane, and what should come along but...22407. Its time in dock has been spent wisely as it was unrecognisable from the boneshaker I caught when it was a Middleton bus.

PS. 22391 has been in service at Hyde Road for well over a month now. I'm sure I saw someone report it at the time.

I saw it on the 114 on Friday. Has it been transferred, or was it on loan?
(27/04/2015 07:01)Owl Wrote:  I saw it on the 114 on Friday. Has it been transferred, or was it on loan?

22391/393on loan atm with mn
(27/04/2015 08:59)james Wrote:  22391/393on loan atm with mn

Thanks James
19264 on the 330 this afternoon.
Slight odd working in that Middleton Depots Hybrid Versa is currently out on 171

User(s) browsing this thread: 5 Guest(s)