Current time: 19/04/2024, 13:18 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Warrington's Own Buses
RE: WBT Network Warrington
According to what ive heard 7 drivers have been made redundant at network warrington as a driver come in to arriva st helens depot today to pick up some app forms for him and his colleagues.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
First iv known about redundancies being made. I know they are looking for voluntary redundancies but this applies to some of the guys that are looking to retire..
(01/02/2015 22:28)RSTurbo50 Wrote:  First iv known about redundancies being made. I know they are looking for voluntary redundancies but this applies to some of the guys that are looking to retire..

Thats what it may of been voluntary redundancy as i know one of them was in st helens depot getting some application forms for himself and a couple of the others from what he was saying.
Some minor timetable amendments to service 6 from the 16th February 2015:
http://www.networkwarrington.co.uk/news/...alteration
Anyone know what the service number for the shuttle to Sankey Bridges is while buses are diverting along Sankey Way?
(15/02/2015 10:51)Valandil Wrote:  Anyone know what the service number for the shuttle to Sankey Bridges is while buses are diverting along Sankey Way?

Is it the one howards/springfeild are doing as yhat doesnt show a service number
(15/02/2015 15:02)motormayhem1 Wrote:  Is it the one howards/springfeild are doing as yhat doesnt show a service number

It could well be; thanks for the info.
(15/02/2015 15:23)Valandil Wrote:  It could well be; thanks for the info.

No probs , As howards/springfeilds lowlander was operating it the other day when i was on my 360 as it was showing LIVERPOOL ROAD SHUTTLE SERVICE on the destination and stopped on the stands near where the 29/31 picks up from.
Looks like the 17's are actually being kept from 20th April onwards.
My guess is that they will be curtailed to run Warrington to Gemini only, though maybe 1 or 2 full runs might be kept in the morning and afternoon peak?
There is a route variation from that date too.

The 13/14/15/15E will be having a route variation from that date as well.
No doubt this will be another change to the route of the 13, but we'll see.
Interesting that GHA seems to be going to join in with competing on service 16 from 5th May onwards.
I wonder if it will lead to them competing on other 'town' routes in the Warrington area.

Thanks to St Helens Rider on the VOSA thread for the registration details.

User(s) browsing this thread: 13 Guest(s)