Current time: 23/04/2024, 23:45 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Warrington's Own Buses
RE: WBT Network Warrington
(05/12/2014 18:00)Dentonian Wrote:  Presumably, the times are virtually unchanged, as there has been no advanced notification of slot changes at Alty.

Yep, think so.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
The usual 'early finish' will be taking place on 24th and 31st December this year, but with a few modifications (e.g. the last 26 will now operate its full length, rather than being curtailed at Oakwood).
What time is the early finish? Around 9pm?
(14/12/2014 14:50)RSTurbo50 Wrote:  What time is the early finish? Around 9pm?

Generally things will have departed on their final run by half 7, some quite a bit earlier.
The full details will probably be around on Monday.
(14/12/2014 17:09)Valandil Wrote:  Generally things will have departed on their final run by half 7, some quite a bit earlier.
The full details will probably be around on Monday.

Details are on the website. Last buses around 6pm-7.30pm.

http://www.networkwarrington.co.uk/chris...services-1
http://www.networkwarrington.co.uk/asset...403382.pdf
http://www.networkwarrington.co.uk/asset...403376.pdf
We have an updated fleet list!
http://www.networkwarrington.co.uk/asset...954652.pdf
(31/12/2014 15:59)Dentonian Wrote:  Looks like the few remaining Marshall/MCV Darts have (finally) been sold.

It also looks like the final vehicle to wear the old WBT livery has been withdrawn (166).
Since we do not yet know what Warrington's bus system will be like in a few weeks' time and I had a bit of time on my hands, I decided to have a go at redesigning it (see attached).
Of course, this is just a bit of fun and in no way reflects reality, passenger usage data et c. (I put an even longer disclaimer inside!)

Hopefully we will know NW's actual new timetables soon.

Attached File(s)
.pdf  Ideas for a Revised Warrington Bus Service.pdf (Size: 1.4 MB / Downloads: 30)
All the Marshall Darts left the company some time ago. They only one remaining is Bus 30 which is the company training vehicle.

Bus 166 is stored at the back of the depot and is indeed withdrawn.

Will be interesting to see how the routes change. My understanding is that it is the evening services which will have the major changes I.e. Many routes combined under one service. The 17 services will be ending in March with the old 18A and 24 probably returning soon after.
(02/01/2015 17:08)RSTurbo50 Wrote:  All the Marshall Darts left the company some time ago. They only one remaining is Bus 30 which is the company training vehicle.

Bus 166 is stored at the back of the depot and is indeed withdrawn.

Will be interesting to see how the routes change. My understanding is that it is the evening services which will have the major changes I.e. Many routes combined under one service. The 17 services will be ending in March with the old 18A and 24 probably returning soon after.

The question is how will the changes be received by the public. There was a huge back lash when they increased fares a few months back - although I presume most are now paying the inflated fares.

Interesting times indeed.

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)