Current time: 18/04/2024, 15:39 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Stagecoach MCSL - Chester & Wirral Depots
RE: Stagecoach Chester & Wirral
(22/12/2014 18:19)YK53 GXO Wrote:  Scania YN05 WKD (28547) is on the 41/42. This is the 3rd time in the last 2 weeks I've seen something other than the usual Enviro 200 on the 41/42.

Ive seen quite a few complaints on the Stagecoach twitter page about the 41 being packed. Obviously money was invested in the Enviro200s nearly 2 years ago so they are not going to invest in deckers for that route so maybe this is Rock Ferrys answer. I wonder if the large buses have been working the busier duties.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
I would like to know which end of the 41 /42 these comments are about the Woodchurch or the Mill Park end of the route .
Is anything planned for X8 only I was talking to a Stagecoach driver last week and he mentioned that on some journeys the timings do need looking at especially on journeys towards Chester I think he mentioned.

As for loading on the service I used 17:20 X8 last Friday I think it was and while it wasn't full and standing we did leave Cheshire Oaks with a healthy load
(22/12/2014 23:01)wirralbus Wrote:  I would like to know which end of the 41 /42 these comments are about the Woodchurch or the Mill Park end of the route .

In peak hours they're usually crowded between Birkenhead and woodchurch ( healthy loads between new ferry and Birkenhead), and crowded between Birkenhead and new ferry, near enough empty by mill park.

I am no longer active on this forum.
Saw Open topper 17501 in Bromborough this morning heading towards Rock Ferry Depot

Cheers
Rob Day

Formerly
The 14:30 X8 from Liverpool missed out the Sir Thomas St stop today after dropping off in Whitechapel it went straight back through the tunnel,not good unless it had a fault.wonder how it will run when Rock Ferry take it over

Cheers
Rob Day

Formerly
(27/12/2014 19:43)Penny Return Wrote:  The 14:30 X8 from Liverpool missed out the Sir Thomas St stop today after dropping off in Whitechapel it went straight back through the tunnel,not good unless it had a fault.wonder how it will run when Rock Ferry take it over

Rockferry are not taking over the X8 and that comes from a reliable source from Gilmoss, Given the fact the service runs from Chester to Liverpool, starts and finishes in Chester moving the service to Rockferry would incur high amounts of dead mileage this is eliminated by Chester running the X8, the only changes that are being made are additional stops at shore lane which is the last possible stop for paying customers to board before the Rockferry bypass and the amendment of times

[Image: 28219738595_5f67980003_m.jpg]
21261 was on the X8 today, it was the 1330 from Liverpool.
21121 is on the 41/2, along with 34601. 21122 is on 471/2

I am no longer active on this forum.
Today two Darts 3481? is on route X8 at Cheshire Oaks heading to Liverpool

User(s) browsing this thread: 8 Guest(s)