Current time: 19/04/2024, 21:24 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Stagecoach MCSL - Chester & Wirral Depots
RE: Stagecoach Chester & Wirral
That could be the correct thing to do. Stagecoach Chester have also had quite a bit of their money going on replacing windows on buses that have been targeted by youths on the 6 in recent weeks. Im sure we will soon see something new happening on the bus scene in Chester and its surrounding areas on the Stagecoach front.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
A bit of a longshot, but maybe Stagecoach should take on Arriva on the one to Wrexham, by introducing an express service!

(02/12/2014 20:26)Shaun821 Wrote:  That could be the correct thing to do. Stagecoach Chester have also had quite a bit of their money going on replacing windows on buses that have been targeted by youths on the 6 in recent weeks. Im sure we will soon see something new happening on the bus scene in Chester and its surrounding areas on the Stagecoach front.

[Image: 28219738595_5f67980003_m.jpg]
(02/12/2014 19:47)Dentonian Wrote:  The obvious thing that Stagecoach will have "up their sleeve", would be reporting GHA for breaching registered particulars. If it continues and is backed up by inconvenienced passengers, GHA management could be hauled before the TC.
Time to report them and dust off the Magic Bus brand again....?
Maybe that's what GHA needs to be reported, more bad publicity won't do them any good , I'm sure the people of Ellesmere port would be thankful for the competition especially if its cheaper fares and if customers are unhappy with stagecoach pulling out maybe they need to show it by avoiding GHA altogether. From what is being said by GHA drivers telling their customers that stagecoach are ceasing the 6 surley must amount to bullying tactics, I'm sure though that Stagecoach will have the last laugh somewhere along the line

(02/12/2014 21:28)mbonwick Wrote:  Time to report them and dust off the Magic Bus brand again....?

17491 came off 38s yesterday and ended up on the 471/2. 19062 was unusually on a 2 yesterday evening.

I am no longer active on this forum.
X8 Service
Does anybody know if this is true or not... someone on facebook commented on a friends status about whether the 2 should be sapphire or not, obviously comments where made and about that and stagecoach have the Gold branding, one of the replies was how the X8 should become stagecoach Gold as the service was being transferred to Rock Ferry from Chester and the 2 transferring to Chester has anybody heard of this?

And they are going to leave the 1 and X2 as normal? Cant see that as the 3 routes are all under the same Quality Partnership. Havnt heard a thing about the X8 and 2 switchimg depots either. Would be pointless as most 2s finish in Birkenhead and all X8s finish the day in Chester.
That's what I thought and when I posted a reply I was met with Chester don't want it and didn't want it in the first place and that's its getting re-routed and retimed , and also the 61 plates are returning to Gilmoss as they are proved unreliable.

(05/12/2014 20:11)Shaun821 Wrote:  And they are going to leave the 1 and X2 as normal? Cant see that as the 3 routes are all under the same Quality Partnership. Havnt heard a thing about the X8 and 2 switchimg depots either. Would be pointless as most 2s finish in Birkenhead and all X8s finish the day in Chester.

Renown 21117 has failed right in the middle of the T-Junction between Spital Road and Croft Avenue East, in one of the worst possible places. Caused major tailback right back to Bromborough Cross.
(05/12/2014 20:43)chester285 Wrote:  That's what I thought and when I posted a reply I was met with Chester don't want it and didn't want it in the first place and that's its getting re-routed and retimed , and also the 61 plates are returning to Gillmoss as they are proved unreliable.

They arent unreliable. Only 1 has broken down sinse they entered service. What your probably reading is someome that sees Volvos and Darts out on the X8 so thinks the Enviro300s are unreliable but actually there is a rolling bus out some days, every bus has a 21 day inspection so is going to be off the road for a few hours, drivers taking mirrors off and with every vehicle your going to get little problems with them arent you. Its called wear and tear. We will see whats happening when the new timetable is avaliable to see but nothing has been mentioned about moving them so far.

User(s) browsing this thread: 17 Guest(s)