Current time: 15/05/2024, 00:51 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Stagecoach Manchester and Wigan
RE: Stagecoach Manchester
(03/04/2014 20:01)SF07 Wrote:  I noticed that a few buses have recently had their Megarider price scraped off the windows, while the dayrider price remains. Is this a sign that Stagecoach are going to put some fares up in the near future?

Traditionally Stagecoach put their fares up over Easter ready for the schools returning after their 2 week breaks but there's still plenty of buses around with both prices on so I carnt see it.

Someone asked Stagecoach on twitter if fares were going up and they replied saying they wernt any planned fare rises at the moment.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(04/04/2014 16:19)Mayneway Wrote:  I thought AZ did 3 morning journeys to Piccadilly train station with he doing all other journeys.

if u want specifics mayneway accord to my mate from az depot
638/655-AZ to town then both do schools from clayton 771@818clayton and 845@830 droyls (p.o.w)
710-AZ inbound then poss 216s i think not 100%
727 (90% HE he think this is a reformed duty off the he morning taxibus serv)
with HE doing 1716 standard Enviro400/ 1749 often hybrid off 219/1818 anything even known to be a man on occ in past

years ago when i worked full time it was 3*221 jnys in morning the 4th was introduced a few yrs ago i think

but im not getting into a disc over specifics as it was benzo who said it was AZ who did the night 221`s which im told is not the case
(04/04/2014 17:41)james Wrote:  if u want specifics mayneway accord to my mate from az depot
638/655-AZ to town then both do schools from clayton 771@818clayton and 845@830 droyls (p.o.w)
710-AZ inbound then poss 216s i think not 100%
727 (90% HE he think this is a reformed duty off the he morning taxibus serv)
with HE doing 1716 standard Enviro400/ 1749 often hybrid off 219/1818 anything even known to be a man on occ in past

years ago when i worked full time it was 3*221 jnys in morning the 4th was introduced a few yrs ago i think

but im not getting into a disc over specifics as it was benzo who said it was AZ who did the night 221`s which im told is not the case

I never asked for specifics but thanks anyway James your a font on knowledge Smile
(04/04/2014 18:49)Mayneway Wrote:  I never asked for specifics but thanks anyway James your a font on knowledge Smile

no probs
Magic Buses again out in force on 168/9s today, with 168/9s running in pairs seemingly due to delays from Oldham Road roadworks. Also, 10042 making an unusual appearance on 231.
(05/04/2014 14:13)joe_alker Wrote:  Magic Buses again out in force on 168/9s today, with 168/9s running in pairs seemingly due to delays from Oldham Road roadworks. Also, 10042 making an unusual appearance on 231.

10042 would be on 231s today as saturday 231s are operated by hyde road sunday to friday its ashton

with regards to magics on 168/9 this will be regular from now each weekend until end of may at least with the Enviro400s used on metrolink rep duties as altringham,east didsbury,media city and eccles to city lines being shut with work at deansgate and cornbrook with tms work to altringham under testing
Just a heads up,
I've filed an objection a planning request for an application made to develop a tiny plot of land on Wigan Road in Hindley.

If it gets approved there'd be disruption to services 32/33, 540, 593 and 598 due to this small scale of the plot of land and any construction traffic.

[Image: tumblr_mxlljfQAtc1se7of4o1_500.png]
Jack
Doesn't take much for traffic to be disrupted in Hindley, on a good day (note the sarcasm) you can have traffic queuing all the way back from Hindley Bird to Darlington Street, what tiny plot of land are you actually on about MX05CKN?
(05/04/2014 21:39)james Wrote:  10042 would be on 231s today as saturday 231s are operated by hyde road sunday to friday its ashton

with regards to magics on 168/9 this will be regular from now each weekend until end of may at least with the Enviro400s used on metrolink rep duties as altringham,east didsbury,media city and eccles to city lines being shut with work at deansgate and cornbrook with tms work to altringham under testing

Thanks for that - I might be out every weekend now photographing them Sleepy
(06/04/2014 06:39)M60lad Wrote:  Doesn't take much for traffic to be disrupted in Hindley, on a good day (note the sarcasm) you can have traffic queuing all the way back from Hindley Bird to Darlington Street, what tiny plot of land are you actually on about MX05CKN?

The plot of land East of 136 Wigan Road in Hindley, in front of St Peters vicarage, right where that bench is.

[Image: tumblr_mxlljfQAtc1se7of4o1_500.png]
Jack

User(s) browsing this thread: 20 Guest(s)