Current time: 30/04/2024, 13:44 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Stagecoach Manchester and Wigan
RE: Stagecoach Manchester
Major work on Cheale High Street start after the evening peak on 4 April and will last until 22 April with bus diversions in place:

11/11A - Towards Altrincham - Normal route towards Cheadle Village - Manchester Road - Kingsway - Gatley Road - normal route

X57 - Towards Cheadle Hulme - Normal route to East Didsbury - Kingsway - Gatley Road - Wilmslow Road - normal route

309 - Not affected

310 - Service will be operating the route in reverse - Councillor Lane - Demmings Road - Queens Road - Cheadle Road/Wilmslow Road - High Street - Councillor Lane - normal route from Demmings Road

312 - Towards Handforth Dean - Normal route to Manchester Road in Cheadle - Manchester Road - Kingsway - Gatley Road - Wilmslow Road - normal route

Drivers will be observing all stops on the diversion where it is safe to do so.

The road is expected to open on 22nd April.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
I saw some 07 reg Enviro 400 being towed back to Bryn yesterday morning with all of its front smashed in. MX07HNE is it? It didn't look good anyway!
(03/04/2014 06:20)thomasl1231 Wrote:  I saw some 07 reg Enviro 400 being towed back to Bryn yesterday morning with all of its front smashed in. MX07HNE is it? It didn't look good anyway!

Correct it's 19120, it's sat in the bodyshop getting repaired
(01/04/2014 21:04)ace Wrote:  Be careful about updating the fleetcard. For one day only, I'd probably take what it says with a pinch of salt and look again tomorrow. There's been some funny goings on today. Dodgy

yep yesterday 17612(az based)on 219`s
with
19456 (he based) (i think it was) on 231`s at 4.55pm in ashton
I noticed that a few buses have recently had their Megarider price scraped off the windows, while the dayrider price remains. Is this a sign that Stagecoach are going to put some fares up in the near future?
Could be because Arriva are putting some fares up next week.
(03/04/2014 12:22)james Wrote:  yep yesterday 17612(az based)on 219`s
with
19456 (he based) (i think it was) on 231`s at 4.55pm in ashton

Ashton run 1 or 2 journeys on the afternoon peak 219s to Piccadilly and interworks the 221 journeys from Piccadilly up to Dukinfield
(04/04/2014 08:47)Benzo Wrote:  Ashton run 1 or 2 journeys on the afternoon peak 219s to Piccadilly and interworks the 221 journeys from Piccadilly up to Dukinfield

19456 was reported elsewhere as being on the 330 last Tuesday.
(04/04/2014 08:47)Benzo Wrote:  Ashton run 1 or 2 journeys on the afternoon peak 219s to Piccadilly and interworks the 221 journeys from Piccadilly up to Dukinfield
i thought it was am by AZ and pm were HE i know the last few ive seen have been hybrids and he deckers at night
(04/04/2014 15:41)james Wrote:  i thought it was am by AZ and pm were HE i know the last few ive seen have been hybrids and he deckers at night

I thought AZ did 3 morning journeys to Piccadilly train station with he doing all other journeys.

User(s) browsing this thread: 11 Guest(s)