Current time: 27/04/2024, 18:19 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Arriva North West - St Helens Depot
RE: Arriva North West - St Helens Depot
(06/03/2014 07:13)M60lad Wrote:  Seems quite regular that 7634 is on 34/34A's these days, I'm sure it spends more time on there than any other route

Most of the ALX 200's tend to live on the 34/34A as well. Had a swap this morning at Fingerpost from 2269 to 2272 on my journey to Leigh.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Could anybody be so kind as to confirm both the current PVR of the 329 and how the short and long journeys interwork (if they do) for me? Thanks in advance.

[Image: 1chYP.jpg]
I think the PVR is 6 and change between long/short journeys in St Helens as the longs are due back in time to work the shorts and likewise thevshorts for the longs (hope that makes sense!).
Al, if i remember, i'll get a pic of the run-out board and text it to ya asap ;-)

TT
(10/03/2014 07:05)St Helens Rider Wrote:  I think the PVR is 6 and change between long/short journeys in St Helens as the longs are due back in time to work the shorts and likewise thevshorts for the longs (hope that makes sense!).
Does indeed, many thanks!
(10/03/2014 07:34)tinytears87 Wrote:  Al, if i remember, i'll get a pic of the run-out board and text it to ya asap ;-)

TT
You're a star boss, thanks ;-)

[Image: 1chYP.jpg]
3048 was Stalking 3047 on the 395/352 respectively swapped round when they returned from Wigan this was on Saturday

I've just come back from Sydney where weirdly enough to get to the Rugby my local bus route was the 352

Bring Back Arriva Skelmersdale
2272 was on the 10 late this afternoon, seen it Liverpool bound at Knotty ash at around 5.15. Pretty awful allocation really but I suppose needs must.
719 on 10A
(09/03/2014 23:11)CX54 DKD Wrote:  Could anybody be so kind as to confirm both the current PVR of the 329 and how the short and long journeys interwork (if they do) for me? Thanks in advance.
Do many passengers use the 329 between Warrington & Daresbury - on the few occasions I have seen the 329 south of Warrington, the buses have looked almost empty.
An Interurban Plaxton Pointer 2 (possibly 2249) was on the 312 today (a more-suited allocation than what's been on it during the past few weeks)!

View my new Flickr Wave Updated!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user

User(s) browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)