Current time: 23/04/2024, 19:10 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Stagecoach MCSL - Chester & Wirral Depots
RE: Stagecoach Chester & Wirral
Not sure if its been mentioned but X22s have been on diversion this week due to roadworks on A540 north of A494 junction, services are diverting down A494 from Chester and the off at the big roundabout with A548 junction then coming back on itself and onto A550, and looks like the same route is used in reverse although not to sure
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(07/03/2014 07:11)M60lad Wrote:  Not sure if its been mentioned but X22s have been on diversion this week due to roadworks on A540 north of A494 junction, services are diverting down A494 from Chester and the off at the big roundabout with A548 junction then coming back on itself and onto A550, and looks like the same route is used in reverse although not to sure

Noted earlier just after 2pm, one of the X22 branded darts, on X22 of course, heading towards Heswall on the diversion route, had broken down just off the large roundabout where it would of been doubling back on itself heading towards the A550
Be interesting if they dared ask Avons 22 to take the passengers
(07/03/2014 18:29)N271CKB Wrote:  Be interesting if they dared ask Avons 22 to take the passengers

True - but I would assume that Avon would have had to endure the same diversion in any case?

It was good fun on 36071 on Tuesday mornings' early run. LOL The driver didn't seem 100% sure about the diversionary route & was keeping an eye out for the little yellow signs denoting the route to be taken.
Leyland Olympian D158 FYM(14166) is in for repaint at birkenhead in preparation for summer. Presumably they intend to bid for the 15 Promenade contract again this year.

As far as I know Stagecoach own this Olympian having purchased it from ensign.

I am no longer active on this forum.
Not sure if it's been reported before, but Trident 18149 now has orange LED displays, sighted in New Ferry on it's way to take up school duty, first one I've seen done.

HTH

https://www.flickr.com/photos/dmc1947/
(15/03/2014 01:58)gka472l Wrote:  Not sure if it's been reported before, but Trident 18149 now has orange LED displays, sighted in New Ferry on it's way to take up school duty, first one I've seen done.

HTH

I think it's probably expected that most things that have got flip dots are to gain LED's.

busambassador on Instagram, Flickr & TikTok | Merseyside Buses on YouTube
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
I finally caught up with MAN A22/Wrightbus Meridian SJ09 GDV yesterday on the 1, I personally think they're pleasantly quiet.

busambassador on Instagram, Flickr & TikTok | Merseyside Buses on YouTube
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
MANs have always been noted as being quiet. They're particularly silent when they're sat in the garage waiting for parts for weeks on end, which is a common issue with MAN and why so few are sold.
YJ09 FWK is running around Wrexham at the moment operating 'YB9'

Wrexham Transport (Flickr)

User(s) browsing this thread: 13 Guest(s)