Current time: 29/03/2024, 11:21 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Stagecoach MCSL - Chester & Wirral Depots
RE: Stagecoach Chester & Wirral
(20/02/2014 06:46)E208 WBG Wrote:  
(19/02/2014 20:10)jtd508110 Wrote:  I encountered a 12 min delay the other day when travelling on a 38, hopefully this was just a one off...

the new 38 takes too long timings dont work need to cut it down abit tbh did last 38 from Birkenhead to Heswall the other night and driver was going slow and stopping all over the place so could do with making the 38 quicker tbh

Its always best though to start off with the timings longer than they should be , the timings can always be altered if Stagecoach think that the times are not quite right .
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
4 of Birkenheads PX04 Tridents have been loaned to Chorley (iirc), a number of other buses have been loaned to other depots, apparently gillmoss

I am no longer active on this forum.
(20/02/2014 10:11)R879 HRF Wrote:  4 of Birkenheads PX04 Tridents have been loaned to Chorley (iirc), a number of other buses have been loaned to other depots, apparently gillmoss

presume just B10BLE from RF
I see the last 472 board seems to have the same PX04 Trident every night
(20/02/2014 10:13)E208 WBG Wrote:  presume just B10BLE from RF
I see the last 472 board seems to have the same PX04 Trident every night

Tridents are a regular on the 71/2s now while Enviro400s are retrimmed, repainted and WiFi'd. 19046 is currently off for this and 19022 in for engine rebuild

I am no longer active on this forum.
B10BLE 21116 on the 38 short to West Kirby this afternoon, I guess it does them a bit of good being out and about when otherwise they'd be sitting in the depot whilst it is half term.

busambassador on Instagram, Flickr & TikTok | Merseyside Buses on YouTube
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
(20/02/2014 10:07)wirralbus Wrote:  
(20/02/2014 06:46)E208 WBG Wrote:  
(19/02/2014 20:10)jtd508110 Wrote:  I encountered a 12 min delay the other day when travelling on a 38, hopefully this was just a one off...

the new 38 takes too long timings dont work need to cut it down abit tbh did last 38 from Birkenhead to Heswall the other night and driver was going slow and stopping all over the place so could do with making the 38 quicker tbh

Its always best though to start off with the timings longer than they should be , the timings can always be altered if Stagecoach think that the times are not quite right .

In answer to your question Wirralbus, it was a long 38. Maybe it was running v early, I don't know.
A welcome change on the last X2 from Ellesmere Port to Chester this evening - a Dennis Trident! I think the fleet number was 17091?
(20/02/2014 21:35)polarbear Wrote:  A welcome change on the last X2 from Ellesmere Port to Chester this evening - a Dennis Trident! I think the fleet number was 17091?

17491's at Chester, so I would guess it's that.

HTH

https://www.flickr.com/photos/dmc1947/
Apparently some of Rock Ferry's Tridents including 18152 are currently or have been on hire to Stagecoach Manchester to help out on Tram Replacement services this weekend with one seeing service between Manchester Piccadilly and Central Park yesterday afternoon
Another unusual working today on the 41/42 is 28546, YN05 WKC (Wright Solar/Scania L94UB).

User(s) browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)