Current time: 18/04/2024, 17:51 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Stagecoach MCSL - Chester & Wirral Depots
RE: Stagecoach Chester & Wirral
MX56 FSN on route 6 Belgrave Rd which I've not seen before...

Travel is glamorous only in retrospect.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(20/11/2013 13:55)First Class Wrote:  MX56 FSN on route 6 Belgrave Rd which I've not seen before...

The 6 to Belgrave Road operates out of Chester depot. There is 1 destination list between the 2 depots therefore Chesters buses have all of Birkenheads routes programmed, and Birkemheads have all of Chesters routes programmed. It was the same under First Group and is so that buses can easily be passed between the 2 at short notice- which was quite common under First Group however not so common now.

I am no longer active on this forum.
33176 parked in the yard at Rock Ferry this afternoon, plus an open top Trident in green swoops in the depot, either 17479 which was at Preston a week or so ago destined for Chester, or 17502 which has been at Chester for a while now.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/dmc1947/
(26/11/2013 18:54)gka472l Wrote:  33176 parked in the yard at Rock Ferry this afternoon, plus an open top Trident in green swoops in the depot, either 17479 which was at Preston a week or so ago destined for Chester, or 17502 which has been at Chester for a while now.

Last Saturday 23rd Nov, I was passed at Stagecoach Depot Rock Ferry seem two Signseeing Leyland Olympians open topper (D***FYM) still there inside the building but I wondered why Ensign had not collecting past few weeks ago, so I thought already gone to south early this month!! but never happen to south.
(26/11/2013 19:20)326VFM Wrote:  
(26/11/2013 18:54)gka472l Wrote:  33176 parked in the yard at Rock Ferry this afternoon, plus an open top Trident in green swoops in the depot, either 17479 which was at Preston a week or so ago destined for Chester, or 17502 which has been at Chester for a while now.

Last Saturday 23rd Nov, I was passed at Stagecoach Depot Rock Ferry seem two Signseeing Leyland Olympians open topper (D***FYM) still there inside the building but I wondered why Ensign had not collecting past few weeks ago, so I thought already gone to south early this month!! but never happen to south.

One still visible parked inside today.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/dmc1947/
(26/11/2013 19:20)326VFM Wrote:  Last Saturday 23rd Nov, I was passed at Stagecoach Depot Rock Ferry seem two Signseeing Leyland Olympians open topper (D***FYM) still there inside the building but I wondered why Ensign had not collecting past few weeks ago, so I thought already gone to south early this month!! but never happen to south.

D183/D235 FYM both went to ensign bus, D158/238 FYM have not, they where said to be going however are now just apparantly in winter storage along with 17502 and a Y-NHK trident.

YN04GMG is in for front end repaint.

33176 is apparantly now a rock ferry bus along with some more B7RLEs which transferred from Chester at the weekend as Chester no longer operate any buses on the 1/2, all now run from Rock Ferry.

(26/11/2013 20:04)R879 HRF Wrote:  
(26/11/2013 19:20)326VFM Wrote:  Last Saturday 23rd Nov, I was passed at Stagecoach Depot Rock Ferry seem two Signseeing Leyland Olympians open topper (D***FYM) still there inside the building but I wondered why Ensign had not collecting past few weeks ago, so I thought already gone to south early this month!! but never happen to south.

D183/D235 FYM both went to ensign bus, D158/238 FYM have not, they where said to be going however are now just apparantly in winter storage along with 17502 and a Y-NHK trident.

33176 is apparantly now a rock ferry bus along with some more B7RLEs which transferred from Chester at the weekend as Chester no longer operate any buses on the 1/2, all now run from Rock Ferry.

Thanks for that information about O/T. I just ask you little question about X265USH will be withdrawn very soon? or not, I've noticed X265USH used a lot Route1/2 everyday for past few weeks now. I would catch up with photo before withdrawn!!!
X265 USH is still in service and is supposed to be for a good while yet, however it doesnt sound too healthy and sounds on its last legs!

In the not too distant future this and other older stock is to be removed from fleet.

(26/11/2013 20:04)R879 HRF Wrote:  

Does anyone know which B7RLE's were transferred to Rockferry from chester
as 21236 was on the 2 yesterday and that is allocated to chester

[Image: 28219738595_5f67980003_m.jpg]
(26/11/2013 20:23)chester285 Wrote:  Does anyone know which B7RLE's were transferred to Rockferry from chester
as 21236 was on the 2 yesterday and that is allocated to chester

Indeed, as was 21248 too.

busambassador on Instagram, Flickr & TikTok | Merseyside Buses on YouTube
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user

User(s) browsing this thread: 8 Guest(s)