Current time: 29/06/2024, 02:54 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Closed 
Impera Bus & Coach
RE: Impera Bus & Coach
(03/10/2013 12:47)teenagewasteland Wrote:  
(03/10/2013 11:36)E208 WBG Wrote:  107 Town Meadow - New Brighton Will be run by Arriva from 4 October
164 Woodside - New Ferry Will be run by Avon Buses from 4 October
165 Woodside - New Ferry Will be run by Avon Buses from 4 October
203 Woodside - Seacombe Will be run by Arriva from 6 October
207 Woodside - New Brighton Will be run by Arriva from 4 October
208 New Brighton - Town Meadow Will be run by Arriva from 4 October
213 Birkenhead - Arrowe Park Hospital Will be run by Arriva from 5 October

A new Route 411 will be introduced from 4 October between Woodside - New Brighton. This will replace part of the withdrawn Route 31A. This evening only service will be run for Merseytravel by Arriva from Friday 4 October. The new timetable will be available to download later today.

A direct "copy and paste" from the Merseytravel website. Surely there's copyright laws to be enforced here?

Sorted

Here is the link - http://www.merseytravel.gov.uk/travel-up...ading.aspx

One Update is:
39C Calday Grammar School - New Brighton
Avon Buses will run the morning and afternoon trip on Route 39C from 3 October until 11 October.
Find all posts by this user
Shame as i quite liked the 39, but classic case of a company overstretching itself, then finding it can't run the routes.

My Flickr site http://www.flickr.com/photos/31135444@N02/
Who operated the 101 service , before it was removed by Merseytravel in favour of the commercial 31A.

It is nice to see the other bus companies help out Merseytravel.
(03/10/2013 12:58)wirralbus Wrote:  Who operated the 101 service , before it was removed by Merseytravel in favour of the commercial 31A.

It is nice to see the other bus companies help out Merseytravel.

A2B Travel operated the 101 I presume the new 411 will just be the 101
(02/10/2013 20:26)KU02 YUH Wrote:  Impera did inform its drivers to cease trading at 17:00 today, but a meeting tomorrow morning will be the answer as to whether it's the end of Impera or not.
Just rectifying what seems to be a mistake in my wording - the company went into liquidation at 17:00 yesterday, as opposed to "ceasing trading". I can't say too much at the moment, however I've heard that there may possibly be something on Granada Reports tonight regarding Impera - probably safe for me to say that any vital answers will be on this, if this is the case.

View my new Flickr Wave Updated!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Some news has come in from the Granada reports website

http://www.itv.com/news/granada/story/20...undancies/
(03/10/2013 13:26)KU02 YUH Wrote:  
(02/10/2013 20:26)KU02 YUH Wrote:  Impera did inform its drivers to cease trading at 17:00 today, but a meeting tomorrow morning will be the answer as to whether it's the end of Impera or not.
Just rectifying what seems to be a mistake in my wording - the company went into liquidation at 17:00 yesterday, as opposed to "ceasing trading". I can't say too much at the moment, however I've heard that there may possibly be something on Granada Reports tonight regarding Impera - probably safe for me to say that any vital answers will be on this, if this is the case.

Effectively ceasing trading...

Daniel Christopher.
(03/10/2013 15:36)2829 Wrote:  
(03/10/2013 13:26)KU02 YUH Wrote:  
Effectively ceasing trading...
It seems that my wording was still incorrect! Basically, what I meant was that they stopped yesterday, but there was an opportunity for them to carry-on today if they resolved their issue - I thought that "ceased trading" was if a business stopped altogether.

View my new Flickr Wave Updated!
Just mentioned now on Granada Reports

My Flickr site http://www.flickr.com/photos/31135444@N02/
I could tell these were a dodgy outfit from the very beginning when they started messing round with the 130/210/250, then failing to run services etc.

My opinion: Sympathies for the drivers, (although I'm confident Avon/Stagecoach/Arriva etc will sort something out for the drivers) - BUT, good riddance of a real cowboy outfit.

They are gone for good.
http://www.merseytravel.gov.uk/travel-up...ading.aspx

Travel is glamorous only in retrospect.
Thread Closed 

User(s) browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)