Current time: 26/04/2024, 05:49 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Stagecoach MCSL - Chester & Wirral Depots
RE: Stagecoach Chester & Wirral
I saw 17036 in use at Rock Ferry yesterday afternoon for the first time, presume a school contract, had just left the depot about 1515.

HTH

https://www.flickr.com/photos/dmc1947/
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Can the Park and Ride Drivers in Chester not communicate. Had a look at a few of the runs today and iv never met such an ignorant bunch of drivers in my life..
(01/10/2013 09:25)RSTurbo50 Wrote:  Can the Park and Ride Drivers in Chester not communicate. Had a look at a few of the runs today and iv never met such an ignorant bunch of drivers in my life..

Sorry but you are not communicating with us. What in hell are you going on about?

All time rail mileage travelled 327264 miles
^^^^^

It's very very simple or are you not able to understand. My comment was regarding how ignorant I found some of the Park and Ride drivers. No 'hello', no eye contact, no 'thank you' is that a lot to ask?
please be aware that some roads in Chester centre will be closed this Sunday due to the marathon be held which starts at the race course
(01/10/2013 19:44)RSTurbo50 Wrote:  ^^^^^

It's very very simple or are you not able to understand. My comment was regarding how ignorant I found some of the Park and Ride drivers. No 'hello', no eye contact, no 'thank you' is that a lot to ask?

Good manners cost nothing. If bus drivers were more pleasant to they passengers, then more people would use the bus.

I know that bus drivers are under a lot of pressure, due to the ever increasing volume of traffic on the roads, making their timetables tight to run too!, but good manners cost nothing!
^^^^^

I'm a driver myself and being polite to passengers and getting on with them is always at the forefront of my manner.

Your right in saying manners cost nothing..
(01/10/2013 20:31)RSTurbo50 Wrote:  ^^^^^

I'm a driver myself and being polite to passengers and getting on with them is always at the forefront of my manner.

Your right in saying manners cost nothing..

yeah but how many times have they had volleys of abuse thrown at them as well , by passengers .
I have personally never had problems with any of the drivers tbh so I cant reply but best bit if your not happy go on the Stagecoach Chester webpage and contact them sure they be able to help you
Iv never had any abuse from passengers. I treat them as I like to be treated myself...quite easy and not hard to be polite..

User(s) browsing this thread: 14 Guest(s)