Current time: 29/06/2024, 03:10 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Closed 
Impera Bus & Coach
RE: Impera Bus & Coach
Do impera use fast tags on the tunnels only 2 or 3 times on saturday they blocked the exit to woodside waiting for someone to come from mersey tunnel to give them money to go through the barrier.
Find all posts by this user
(30/09/2013 11:11)motormayhem Wrote:  Do impera use fast tags on the tunnels only 2 or 3 times on saturday they blocked the exit to woodside waiting for someone to come from mersey tunnel to give them money to go through the barrier.

They do yeah, although fast tags are quite temperamental if they're not positioned correctly at the front of the vehicle.

busambassador on Instagram, Flickr & TikTok | Merseyside Buses on YouTube
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
(30/09/2013 11:11)motormayhem Wrote:  Do impera use fast tags on the tunnels only 2 or 3 times on saturday they blocked the exit to woodside waiting for someone to come from mersey tunnel to give them money to go through the barrier.

I was on the 31 on Saturday afternoon around 12pm and i thought it was weird that the driver paid to get through the tunnel, he drove to an attended toll as well and went the long way to woodside, i wonder if their fast tags have ran out of date or something?

Follow me on flickr
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
(30/09/2013 11:55)busdude Wrote:  

I was on the 31 on Saturday afternoon around 12pm and i thought it was weird that the driver paid to get through the tunnel, he drove to an attended toll as well and went the long way to woodside, i wonder if their fast tags have ran out of date or something?

Fast tags are linked to a specified bank account, so they never become out of date, they only stop working if there are insufficient funds to pay.
(30/09/2013 13:03)darthblakey Wrote:  
(30/09/2013 11:55)busdude Wrote:  

Fast tags are linked to a specified bank account, so they never become out of date, they only stop working if there are insufficient funds to pay.

I have never noticed this when I have seen there buses at tolls normally they go through as normal so must have just been a odd one that had no tag or something I suspect
Shocked to just see a piece on Wirral Newsbeat saying impera have ceased trading, anyone else heard this?
(02/10/2013 19:09)N271CKB Wrote:  Shocked to just see a piece on Wirral Newsbeat saying impera have ceased trading, anyone else heard this?

They say that it's unconfirmed: https://www.facebook.com/WirralNewsbeat/timeline
I imagine that they will update this if/when it is confirmed.
In the mean time, it may be worth looking for other sources.

This company does seem to have rumours floating around about it regularly, so I would be skeptical until something much more concrete can be found!
(02/10/2013 19:17)Valandil Wrote:  
(02/10/2013 19:09)N271CKB Wrote:  Shocked to just see a piece on Wirral Newsbeat saying impera have ceased trading, anyone else heard this?

They say that it's unconfirmed: https://www.facebook.com/WirralNewsbeat/timeline
I imagine that they will update this if/when it is confirmed.
In the mean time, it may be worth looking for other sources.

This company does seem to have rumours floating around about it regularly, so I would be skeptical until something much more concrete can be found!

I dont believe it as 31A & 39 are still running atm
Im afraid its true just got told this by the driver of the 39 tonight drivers opted to continue operating this evening at least
Its not official however so I am not going to believe it until I see something official
Thread Closed 

User(s) browsing this thread: 16 Guest(s)