Current time: 19/04/2024, 20:08 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Arriva North West - Runcorn Depot
RE: Arriva North West - Runcorn Depot
no the st helens solos are in the old standard livery the hybrid livery is old standard with interurban skirt.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
I had heard of wythenshawe doing that sort of thing, just didnt know that it was the old hybrid livery.
There you go this was taken today in Queen Square Bus Station by Me its 2261 in hybrid livery

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

(25/07/2013 14:19)CX06BKG2602 Wrote:  no the st helens solos are in the old standard livery the hybrid livery is old standard with interurban skirt.
No, the St Helens Solos (676, 677, 678 & 680) are in the same hybrid livery 2261 wears.

[Image: 1chYP.jpg]
Spekes 2458 and 2473 are also here and both on the 82A but 2473 has been replaced by 2552 shocked when i seen them!
Sorry yes i forgot about them solos yes they are in hybrid livery i keep forgetting they have them solos sorry CX54 DKD
its a very strange livery indeed as they should just put them in interurban but they do look good on the road
Just posting that i saw 2463 on the 79c yesterday. I had to look twice because i couldnt belive it. Very strange that they havr came to Runcorn, I presume they are replacing the out-going pulsars.

Its on loan, 2458 is here too!
Not sure which one it was but spotted a Mylennium DAF out on 110s yesterday afternoon in Warrington while I was out and about with a Network Warrington Driver I know
(28/07/2013 06:49)M60lad Wrote:  Not sure which one it was but spotted a Mylennium DAF out on 110s yesterday afternoon in Warrington while I was out and about with a Network Warrington Driver I know

Wow: didn't see that one coming! Big Grin

User(s) browsing this thread: 5 Guest(s)