Current time: 19/04/2024, 23:59 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Stagecoach MCSL - Chester & Wirral Depots
RE: Stagecoach Chester & Wirral
When i went through Bromborough earlier on Allport Lane precinct was blocked off , there is a Village fair going on there today .

41 and 42 will continue down The Rake and turn left at the mini roundabout and continue along Allport lane to Allport Road.

I cant see many delays if the police can control the amount of parking in The Rake which in recent years from this event has taken most of the disabled parking that has been displaced from the main part of the Village .
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
SN56AYG 36072 was at Rock ferry at first then came to Chester and then it moved back to Rock ferry as it was a pain in the Arse but now Chester it was seen today on 51 BY Myself..

M.R.P Photography on Flickr | M.R.P_Videography on YouTube
enviro 400, 19031 is currently at Rock Ferry paintshop being prepped for repaint.

X265 USH is now painted and out of the paintshop, and wasnt noted in the depot this afternoon so i presume its out.

I am no longer active on this forum.
So was there a paintshop at RF when First had it, and if so how many years since they used it?
I think First like most of the big companies do these days have depots that just do specific major work , probably more efficient to do it that way than have all depots doing everything .

Some depots like Chester are very strapped for space .
RF don't have a paintshop as such, I believe they just have a bay without a pit where vehicles can be hand painted.
ok thanks guys
It does seem from the Vosa page that 25/26 August weekend there is to be quite a lot of revisions to there services in Chester.
Today about 12.20pm, I've seen YJ09FWE or FWF were broke down, RNW towing truck take YJ09 heading to Liverpool Road, Chester just pass morrisons roundabout. I not know what wrong with them.
(02/07/2013 19:41)mbonwick Wrote:  RF don't have a paintshop as such, I believe they just have a bay without a pit where vehicles can be hand painted.

They have 3 bays for exactly that. 2 of which where for that purpose under First ownership.

Open topper 16294 left Rock Ferry today, I was told it was heading to Scotland this week by RFs engineering manager. In its place is Sightseeing Chester Leyland Olympian D238 FYM, which arrived this morning.

I am no longer active on this forum.

User(s) browsing this thread: 11 Guest(s)