Current time: 23/04/2024, 09:47 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Stagecoach MCSL - Chester & Wirral Depots
RE: Stagecoach Chester & Wirral
(12/06/2013 17:41)mbonwick Wrote:  
(11/06/2013 22:11)YJ09 FWE Wrote:  The Stagecoach Chester & Wirral Fleetlist has been updated http://dartslf.com/fleetlists/stagecoach...nd-wirral/

Anything missing or in the wrong livery, let me know in the comments.

Seating;
16197 H47/30F
1623x - H43/32F
17xxx - PO43/24F (I think)
190xx - H47/28F
211xx - B44F

The Enviro400s (190xx) should actually be H47/33F, unless they have been modified at some stage since new.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Indeed they should be, the use of the word Trident got my mind working along the lines of ALX400s!
This Morning I was passed the Rink Depot about just before 10am, saw one of Wright Eclipse Park and Ride having a new all over advertsment, something with Lion face and Grrrrrrr on side, but I dont know what fleet number.
The Park and Ride service 32 (Chester Zoo) , does this service operate into Chester and then operate a loop to the Railway Station before returning to Chester and back to the Park and Ride site .

I would have thought that they would have called at the Railway Station en route to Chester Zoo operating via Hoole Road rather than via The Countess Of Chester Hospital route .

The present route does seem to be an inefficient use of vehicles , probably adding an extra vehicle into the timetable to maintain headway .
(13/06/2013 21:18)wirralbus Wrote:  The Park and Ride service 32 (Chester Zoo) , does this service operate into Chester and then operate a loop to the Railway Station before returning to Chester and back to the Park and Ride site .

I would have thought that they would have called at the Railway Station en route to Chester Zoo operating via Hoole Road rather than via The Countess Of Chester Hospital route .

The present route does seem to be an inefficient use of vehicles , probably adding an extra vehicle into the timetable to maintain headway .
Perhaps the service is used by people going to The Countess of Chester Hospital, or does the service not stop there?

View my new Flickr Wave Updated!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Im not sure as the drivers dont touch money on the Park and Ride site as there is machines that look like pay and display machines that issue something akin to a pay and display type ticket at the moment its £2 return per Adult into Chester , two Children accompaning the Adult can travel free .
The P&R buses serve dedicated stops only. In the case of 32, its Frodsham Street, Chester Railway stn & Chester Zoo Park & Ride.

Have noticed the 32 especially doesn't always stick to the same route, have spotted them, in service, also operating down Hoole Road on occasions. It is understandable in some respects that the service (mainly) operates along the A5116 past Countess of Chester way, as Hoole road is normally pretty busy with bumper to bumper traffic in both directions for much of the day, making for rather slow progress.
Drivers are/were authorised to use alternative routes on the 32 when necessary.
(12/06/2013 18:48)Neukit Wrote:  
(12/06/2013 17:41)mbonwick Wrote:  
(11/06/2013 22:11)YJ09 FWE Wrote:  The Stagecoach Chester & Wirral Fleetlist has been updated http://dartslf.com/fleetlists/stagecoach...nd-wirral/

Anything missing or in the wrong livery, let me know in the comments.

Seating;
16197 H47/30F
1623x - H43/32F
17xxx - PO43/24F (I think)
190xx - H47/28F
211xx - B44F

The Enviro400s (190xx) should actually be H47/33F, unless they have been modified at some stage since new.

I checked 17470 at the Stagecoach open day and it was PO43/23F

Smile Today is a good day Smile
Rock Ferry R879 HRF (60113) was taken by first shortly before the stagecoach takeover.

Here it is in service in West Yorkshire, having been repainted into the new livery!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/78232101@N0...LW7-c5KXuU

I am no longer active on this forum.

User(s) browsing this thread: 8 Guest(s)