Current time: 28/03/2024, 14:16 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Stagecoach MCSL - Chester & Wirral Depots
RE: Stagecoach Chester & Wirral
Yes, given that the Olys will be disposed by the end of the year, it is not worth painting them into full fleet livery. Therefore they're just getting the minimum 'eradicate stripes' treatment.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(30/05/2013 20:16)mbonwick Wrote:  Yes, given that the Olys will be disposed by the end of the year, it is not worth painting them into full fleet livery. Therefore they're just getting the minimum 'eradicate stripes' treatment.

OK thanks - makes sense
Do we know if the two Olympians at chester will be replaced or will the contract for the school be terminated?

[Image: 28219738595_5f67980003_m.jpg]
Was up in Chester today and noticed 2 open top red stagecoach buses heading to the depot. One bus was fully done up as a Chester Tour bus and the other just red.

Not sure if these are new or been there a few weeks now?
Noted on another website, serveral of the ex First vehicles have gone to Ensign, they are....

S104TNB
S107TNB
T562BSS
S351MFP
and a V/DND (V130DND is listed as the vehicle but this is still with First up in Edinburgh and has never been a Wirral or Stagecoach bus), V138DND has just had it's bump and V125DND has been stored at Gillmoss for a while now.

HTH

https://www.flickr.com/photos/dmc1947/
Probably V125DND in that case, all the other Scanias had migrated to GM anyway.
V138 DND is still at Rock Ferry following its bump and i noted it being worked on the garage next to the paint booth this morning. All damaged areas removed including the windscreens and appears to be getting repaired.

Its temporary replacement S355 MFP is still going strong and is on the 2s today.

I am no longer active on this forum.
(03/06/2013 15:55)R874 ERE Wrote:  S355 MFP is still going strong and is on the 2s today.

I stand corrected by myself, its just overheated outside The Red Lion, Little sutton.

I am no longer active on this forum.
(03/06/2013 17:50)R874 ERE Wrote:  
(03/06/2013 15:55)R874 ERE Wrote:  S355 MFP is still going strong and is on the 2s today.

I stand corrected by myself, its just overheated outside The Red Lion, Little sutton.

They have no pictures on your pages and have to click flickr, What you put the information on bus on flickr website, hope the helps.
Hi All, I'm really surprised to see Scania R874ERE on flickr website, at North West Restoration Trust, so I wondered R874ERE now preserved bus or still owned Stagecoach,, I last see at Stagecoach Depot at Gillmoss, but I'm not sure if confirmed. Hope the Helps.

User(s) browsing this thread: 12 Guest(s)