Current time: 27/09/2024, 18:13 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Closed 
Impera Bus & Coach
RE: Impera Bus & Coach
411 timetable is now up
http://www.merseytravel.gov.uk/travellin...02013).pdf

Follow me on flickr
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
One thing i have noticed is the tightness in the timetable for the 411 over the 101 timetable , 19 minutes end to end against 27 minutes for the 101 , i would hazard a guess this timetable could be a problem on busy days in the Seacombe and New Brighton areas.
Find all posts by this user
Already?! The service hasn't even started yet...
(13/03/2013 17:15)St Helens Rider Wrote:  PC1101681/34 - IMPERA BUS AND COACH LTD, 21 TARRAN WAY NORTH, MORETON, WIRRAL, CH46 4UA
Variation Accepted: Operating between Town Meadow Lane, Moreton and Sir Thomas Street, Liverpool given service number 98 effective from 05-May-2013. To amend Timetable.

View my new Flickr Wave Updated!
The 411 is only a evening service
So is the 101 being withdrawn then? Would make sense with it being a Merseytravel service 5 minutes after Impera's 411.
2 minutes to get from Woodside to Birkenhead Bus Station, really?? What happens if the lights are on red!
And the current 101 takes 27 minutes, the 411 will take 19 minutes? Are you travelling by motorway!
(13/03/2013 19:41)mr t Wrote:  2 minutes to get from Woodside to Birkenhead Bus Station, really?? What happens if the lights are on red!
And the current 101 takes 27 minutes, the 411 will take 19 minutes? Are you travelling by motorway!

Impera wouldn't want to come to the attention of the Traffic Commissioner again, so I'm sure they have suitably tested the route's timings and allocated a sensible PVR.

Doesn't look right to me though - planning error? Looks like just 1 bus.

Would avoid going into Woodside that time of night anyway! Nothing and nobody there!

Travel is glamorous only in retrospect.
(13/03/2013 20:33)First Class Wrote:  
(13/03/2013 19:41)mr t Wrote:  2 minutes to get from Woodside to Birkenhead Bus Station, really?? What happens if the lights are on red!

Impera wouldn't want to come to the attention of the Traffic Commissioner again, so I'm sure they have suitably tested the route's timings and allocated a sensible PVR.

Doesn't look right to me though - planning error? Looks like just 1 bus.

Would avoid going into Woodside that time of night anyway! Nothing and nobody there!

The 101 is a one vehicle operation .

Around about 23 mins maybe more attainable for the 411 , but may need the other connecting route at New Brighton to be retimed slightly if this service uses that bus .
(01/03/2013 12:36)3111 Wrote:  Some interesting changes in the future:

PC1101681/31 - IMPERA BUS AND COACH LTD, 21 TARRAN WAY NORTH, MORETON, WIRRAL, CH46 4UA
Variation Accepted: Operating between New Brighton, Kings Prarade and Liverpool given service number 1A/411 effective from 29-Apr-2013. To amend Route, Start & Finish Point an

Looking back on the registrations, is the 1A being extended to liverpool or is this a mistake?

Follow me on flickr
(13/03/2013 23:00)busdude Wrote:  
(01/03/2013 12:36)3111 Wrote:  Some interesting changes in the future:

PC1101681/31 - IMPERA BUS AND COACH LTD, 21 TARRAN WAY NORTH, MORETON, WIRRAL, CH46 4UA
Variation Accepted: Operating between New Brighton, Kings Prarade and Liverpool given service number 1A/411 effective from 29-Apr-2013. To amend Route, Start & Finish Point an
Looking back on the registrations, is the 1A being extended to liverpool or is this a mistake?
Seems like it as the start and finishing points have been changed and Liverpool is mentioned as one of them so that'll be the change!

View my new Flickr Wave Updated!
Thread Closed 

User(s) browsing this thread: 10 Guest(s)