Current time: 29/06/2024, 03:04 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Closed 
Impera Bus & Coach
RE: Impera Bus & Coach
The 411 in the evenings have been registered because we have 2 buses on the 39 in the evenings with long layovers at New Brighton and West Kirby by altering the times of the 39 we were then able to introduce a late service i.e 411. the 411 number was chosen because it is the same route bus operates in the evening after the other operator runs in.
Find all posts by this user
If the route of the 411 is not different to the present 411 i dont see a problem with it .

If a route was even to have a slight diversion from the route a new number should be considered .
411 that we have registered is the same as the daytime 411
KU02 YUH & X187 BNH were both out on the 47 today, havent seen niether of these two out on it yet

Also ive noticed new ticket machines have been installed

Follow me on flickr
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
16 timetable is now online

Follow me on flickr
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
I took a ride this afternoon from Birkenhead to Seacombe and back. For me the concept of the route works, but I have to say I wasn't happy with 2675, which I rode back on. Inside this vehicle is filthy. Some of the seat backs are literally black with grime and you can see on the panels above the windows the clean outlines in the filth where advertising posters have been removed. Come on Impera this is a competitive route - you can do better than this.
I will check this bus personally on Monday we have had problems with cleaners and I am currently sorting this out
I check 2675 and yes agree it's not up to standard and heads will roll I will be reviewing our procedures all our vehicles are supposed to be deep cleaned ie valet every 21 days and a daily clean including outside weather depending ie freezing conditions it's unsave to use the bus wash in the yard because of slipping hazards
thanks for taking the time - appreciated
(12/03/2013 07:08)msteens Wrote:  I check 2675 and yes agree it's not up to standard and heads will roll I will be reviewing our procedures all our vehicles are supposed to be deep cleaned ie valet every 21 days and a daily clean including outside weather depending ie freezing conditions it's unsave to use the bus wash in the yard because of slipping hazards

Mr Steens, if you need any help with changes to your cleaning policy I will be more than happy to discuss in detail off forum in my professional capacity.
Thread Closed 

User(s) browsing this thread: 13 Guest(s)