Current time: 25/04/2024, 11:50 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Stagecoach MCSL - Chester & Wirral Depots
RE: Stagecoach Chester & Wirral
(13/02/2013 12:28)gka472l Wrote:  A very unexpected sight seen inside the depot at Rock Ferry a short time ago, S102TNB (28531) freshly repainted (sorry about the snowy nature of the pic!).....

http://www.flickr.com/photos/dmc1947/847...hotostream

that looks fantastic,all they need to do is sort out the inside & maybe give the engine abit of TLC & It would put firstbus to shame!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
wow that look neaty to me, I like it.

cheerio

Martyn
Must admit that looks great and really suits that livery.
Got a much better shot when I was in Liverpool later on...took me by surprise!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/dmc1947/8471909466/

https://www.flickr.com/photos/dmc1947/
Must admit, this is a bit of a surprise, especially when you think that W & X plate BLE's have been withdrawn at Gillmoss quite recently.
(13/02/2013 20:34)MPTE1955 Wrote:  Must admit, this is a bit of a surprise, especially when you think that W & X plate BLE's have been withdrawn at Gillmoss quite recently.

I would have thought the first think Stagecoach would do is to get all the old scanias out and bring some withdrawn B10BLEs over, considering they are newer and in fleet livery etc - very interesting.

I am no longer active on this forum.
(13/02/2013 20:34)MPTE1955 Wrote:  Must admit, this is a bit of a surprise, especially when you think that W & X plate BLE's have been withdrawn at Gillmoss quite recently.

It would of been better sending the S,W and X reg Renowns which are in gillmoss which are stagecoach standed,interior to and withdrawing the Ultralows?

Here is my Flickr photo stream why dont you take a look! It was last updated: 15/05/13
(13/02/2013 22:06)Ultralow Wrote:  

It would of been better sending the S and X reg Renowns which are in gillmoss which are stagecoach standed,interior to and withdrawing the Ultralows?

S,W & X they are, although two of the X-platers have been in use recently
Year 21122 was out on saturday! Yes S,W,X reg they would be better getting them back into service as there in there in the standed livery and Interior.

Here is my Flickr photo stream why dont you take a look! It was last updated: 15/05/13
(13/02/2013 22:06)Ultralow Wrote:  

It would of been better sending the S,W and X reg Renowns which are in gillmoss which are stagecoach standed,interior to and withdrawing the Ultralows?

I must admit that I too am surprised!!, that stagecoach have not re-instated the newer Renowns to allow the withdrawal of the older ex first stock!

User(s) browsing this thread: 20 Guest(s)