Current time: 25/04/2024, 10:38 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Stagecoach MCSL - Chester & Wirral Depots
RE: Stagecoach Chester & Wirral
None of the darts are staying.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
I'd imagine they put the decals on any bus that is going to be used for service at that time.

While the dart is in service,its not really going to make any financial difference to decal it up even if it is going to be gone in the next week, its advertisement at the end of the day and may open peoples eyes to the new ticket ranges hence making back the money it cost to put up the decals - which if done on a large scale would be minimal.

I am no longer active on this forum.
New 62 Plate Enviro200 On the 2 today! Saw it in the tunnel Chester bound about 2
16197 (N536 LHG) is down at Wrexham at the moment, covering for what looks like 29881 (CX02 EGJ) which looks like it is up in Rock Ferry having work done.

Wrexham Transport (Flickr)
(02/02/2013 21:03)Garsty Wrote:  16197 (N536 LHG) is down at Wrexham at the moment, covering for what looks like 29881 (CX02 EGJ) which looks like it is up in Rock Ferry having work done.
Here is N536 LHG this morning
The last time I saw it in Wrexham was April 19th last year, which was also the last time I saw a decker in Wrexham.

Wrexham Transport (Flickr)
Does anybody know if you can visit the Gilmoss depot and take pictures?

[Image: 28219738595_5f67980003_m.jpg]
(04/02/2013 14:47)chester285 Wrote:  Does anybody know if you can visit the Gilmoss depot and take pictures?

I know people have in the past, usually if you email in and ask for a visit on a sunday afternoon to take some photos, they're usually quite happy to let you in providing you dont mess around with anything or pinch anything thats lying around!

I know people in the past who have just turned up at gillmoss on a sunday and asked if they can go in.. they did it twice and got let in twice but i suppose it depends who's on the desk that day!

On another note, S107 TNB on the 38 today, and S104 TNB was on the 41/2 this afternoon.

Luke

I am no longer active on this forum.
Cheers, the only reason why I asked is because I emailed Stagecoach this morning and they said to ring the depot and they said ring the depot you wanted to visit, which i did only to be told by some stroppy young female that they don't allow it!

The First Stagecoach repaint is back in Chester, could'nt see which fleet number it was but the Vovlo Eclipse looks good in the new livery, seen heading past the countess of chester this lunchtime

i reckon the single deckers will get done first with repaint, deckers done later on with them needing longer

User(s) browsing this thread: 17 Guest(s)